Gaming What did my Alpha Sapphire has go wrong with trade error?!

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. 3 or 4 things that people told me not to put Pokemon in party.

1. No HM move Pokemon. Check.
  2. No event Pokemon. Check.
  3. no held item Pokemon. Check.
  4. no hacked Pokemon. Check (which is I never have one.)
Ok. Everything else is in Pokemon box. Sweet. Ready to trade Pokemon with my friend who have Omega Ruby. Show Pokemon that I am offer the Pokemon. Accept to offer to trade. Waiting for it.

"There is a Pokemon that cannot trade in a party."

WHAT?! HOW?! WHAT IS THIS S***** GAME DO WRONG?! I already asked some people and they said it fine they trade Pokemon that they already know the rule. I do follow what people told me not do put Pokemon in it! Why is my game won't let me f***ing trade Pokemon?! Why?!

Maybe I bought from Gamestop that they already release include fake cartridge that I bought?! Maybe my cartridge is actually fake! I don't know!

So I am going tell you this cartridge I have with me. I am going tell version, what country, model number, and other stuff that I don't know. So here you go.

Front of cartridge - LNA-CTR-ECLE-USA
Back of cartridge - ECLEX42220
Inside of cartridge on green - DA L - 4 D01-10

I don't know what are they. So I hope this is fake. If it real, then why it won't let me anything?

I test Pokemon X, it work fine.

And before you ask me about update, yes I did. All three of them. X, AS, and 3ds system.

I need know about my cartridge that I have for AS. If it fake, then I will going straight my a** to Gamestop to replace the game.

Let me know ASAP. Thank.

Aka I got a job. Work at Lowes in flower garden. If you didn't know about me then I am deaf and I didn't get real job since graduated. So Lowes is my first real job. Wish me luck.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
wanna try to trade with me?
send me pm\quoto me, and i will give you my friend code and we test it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi