"We're making Pikmin"

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, well, it's something lol. We didn't even know the conference was happening before today, so at least it's something.
And by the sounds of things, Miyamoto wasn't going to confirm it initially, he was just pressured a little. All the questions in the Q&A section just turned into a quiz on what the next core game would be.
So I hardly expect anything more from this year's E3.

Geek72790

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Big news after he confirmed it would be for the virtual boy!!!

Its a a joke
A really bad joke
tongue.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pikmin is awesome but is this the game they were talking about when they said they'd announce games for gamers? Rather than mums and little sisters...

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I remember when I got the Gamecube how everyone was like "Dude get Pikmin" and I was like "no way"
Several years later I gave the game a whirl and I was hooked. It was challenging, it had a fun concept, story, and it was addicting. I am not really sure what you guys define as a game to appeal to "hardcore" gamers but imo Pikmin 1 quenched all MY gaming desires. Pikmin 2 got rid of the challenge (possible because the original was just too "hardcore?") and so it was not as great but if male gamers can put their masculinity on the sideline and give the title a chance I am sure they will have just as much fun playing this title as...say RE:4...I know I did.

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
man i dodnt see how pikimin put your masculinity on the lines ... but i guess there Insecure any way i had and still have both Pikmin they where awsome and did take some statgy to get around play and all you need to know what pikmin did what and where to use em. I hope they got co op again and maybe wifi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess s22 is getting Ai features after Samsung was like lol no just s24