Hacking We're almost there!

D

Deleted User

Thank you so much all involved for all of your hard work. I don't know how you guys find the time.

With that said I am on 3.0 with one switch and I had pegaswitch up and running and can play the hidden golf game after having my pc set the time. Is there any sort of hello world or poc of the exploit that I can run? Or just wait and see kinda thing? A fellow seemed to indicate files had been uploaded to their site earlier?

Reactions: hitodesu

machinoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think they are still working out the kinks on getting so much as a "hello world" running. last i checked they were still developing code to close all the browser app threads down so that they could run their own in userland. i'd say a few days before some kind of audio or visual test can be done.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i think they are still working out the kinks on getting so much as a "hello world" running. last i checked they were still developing code to close all the browser app threads down so that they could run their own in userland. i'd say a few days before some kind of audio or visual test can be done.
Excuse me?

Last edited by ShadowOne333,
Reactions: ploggy

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even better, BotW save editing ;)
Or perhaps exporting Wii U saves to the Switch port, since the devs pretty much confirmed the save files are almost identical.
That'd be nice. Just don't want to do almost literally everything over again. Was hoping they'd release a save transfer feature or a cloud feature so I can download my save on other Switches.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That'd be nice. Just don't want to do almost literally everything over again. Was hoping they'd release a save transfer feature or a cloud feature so I can download my save on other Switches.
Yeah, don't expect that kind of thing from Nintendo.
You are asking way too much from them, at least they released a S2S (Switch-to-Switch) transfer, and I bet that's the best we're gonna get until save files are blown wide open by hackers.
And I get you 100%, I didn't want to do the whole 900 Korok seeds for Master Mode yet again since I did them legit in my Normal playthrough, so I simply edited the Master mode save for that shit to have all the Koroks unlocked, I'm not gonna waste 200+ hours lifting rocks for those little fuckers to appear.
thats some sexy looking stuff right there :P
Indeed :D
Man we are like damn patience gods for holding off from updating after Odyssey's release xD

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, don't expect that kind of thing from Nintendo.
You are asking way too much from them, at least they released a S2S (Switch-to-Switch) transfer, and I bet that's the best we're gonna get until save files are blown wide open by hackers.
And I get you 100%, I didn't want to do the whole 900 Korok seeds for Master Mode yet again since I did them legit in my Normal playthrough, so I simply edited the Master mode save for that shit to have all the Koroks unlocked, I'm not gonna waste 200+ hours lifting rocks for those little fuckers to appear.

Indeed :D
Man we are like damn patience gods for holding off from updating after Odyssey's release xD
Tell me about it lol, although I got lucky and managed to play it on my Nephews Switch :P

D

Deleted User

All I want is save backup/editing/restoring. And maybe a custom keyboard. No piracy or other apps

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Tell me about it lol, although I got lucky and managed to play it on my Nephews Switch :P
Damn lucky boy, I still haven't played it :lol:
I want that hot piece of ass and Doom, but I am still unsure what FW version Doom comes with, but no worries, I can hold on even longer now that Userland is within our grasp ;)

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn lucky boy, I still haven't played it :lol:
I want that hot piece of ass and Doom, but I am still unsure what FW version Doom comes with, but no worries, I can hold on even longer now that Userland is within our grasp ;)
We're close brother, a few more months we may even get some basic Emulators.. Who knows? :) It maybe too early to say but what will be the executable on Switch? Elf? or something different?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
We're close brother, a few more months we may even get some basic Emulators.. Who knows? :) It maybe too early to say but what will be the executable on Switch? Elf? or something different?
NRO wasn't it?
At least that's what everything points towards.
Although I'm not sure, NRO might be the file for cart dumps, either that or the name of the main executable file.
If it's the latter, then yeah NRO it might be.

But let's see how this goes.
If plutoo or someone else manage to create a good amount of graphic libraries for the Switch, I bet it won't take long until someone takes a stab at porting RA to it, given the amount of popularity the device has at the moment.

As soon as this shit plays anything close to TG-16, I'm migrating SD cards from Wii U to it xD

D

Deleted User

Apparently, the official Switch/NX application format is .nsp
upload_2017-11-12_2-53-59.png
upload_2017-11-12_2-56-41.png
upload_2017-11-12_2-57-3.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Apparently, the official Switch/NX application format is .nsp
upload_2017-11-12_2-53-59.png
upload_2017-11-12_2-56-41.png
upload_2017-11-12_2-57-3.png
This is from the SDK

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NRO wasn't it?
At least that's what everything points towards.
Although I'm not sure, NRO might be the file for cart dumps, either that or the name of the main executable file.
If it's the latter, then yeah NRO it might be.

But let's see how this goes.
If plutoo or someone else manage to create a good amount of graphic libraries for the Switch, I bet it won't take long until someone takes a stab at porting RA to it, given the amount of popularity the device has at the moment.

As soon as this shit plays anything close to TG-16, I'm migrating SD cards from Wii U to it xD

Apparently, the official Switch/NX application format is .nsp View attachment 105692 View attachment 105693 View attachment 105694

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is from the SDK

An NRO/NSP loader/launcher app sounds good to me ;) As for RA I'm the same. It's going to be sad to have to retire the old girl but she's been a good Emulation companion lol
She almost got to N64/PS1 (well she still could do PS1 if the Dynarec Bounty pans out) :P

Last edited by ploggy,
Reactions: ShadowOne333

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT