hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just MissionControl, overclocking utilities and dvr-patches for sysDVR, afaIk
Yep I've seen in the Mission Control thread that the dev has the update done and in testing, ready to release soon.
Switch-oc-suite not updated yet, but I've seen the dev has been online so I'm sure he'll get to it, I'm not gonna pester him.
I don't use sys-dvr but good to know for those who do.

I'm happy it doesn't sound like one of those updates where a high proportion of homebrew needs rebuilding :yayswitch:

Reactions: Blythe93

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I still don't know if meha has officially stopped working on switch-oc-suite or if it's just not done yet. But I've been pointed to a newer alternative called EOS, which has been updated for latest atmosphere. The dev confirmed that it has the same default settings as switch-oc-suite, so I can carry on with my mild little 18xx RAM/unlocked higher standard frequencies, without having to put time and energy I don't have right now into tweaking undervoltage settings etc, but they're all there if you want them, IDK how different it is from switch-oc-suite when you get customising tbh.

EOS is available to download from the NSwitch 60 FPS Cheats & Mods discord https://discord.gg/UGPGBQwN

Nobody's encountered any other not-working homebrew to report yet? 🤞

Reactions: BigOnYa

NowisX

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Some Homebrew that stopped working for me after the update:

- Tesla Overlay Menu
- Ultra Hand Overlay
- IconGraber
- ReverseNX Tool
- Sys-Clk Manager
- SysDVR

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some Homebrew that stopped working for me after the update:

- Tesla Overlay Menu
- Ultra Hand Overlay
- IconGraber
- ReverseNX Tool
- Sys-Clk Manager
- SysDVR
There is no issue with Tesla Overlay Menu. Either you weren't on the latest to begin with, or you cleared out atmosphere/contents when you updated (like... you wiped out ovlloader, or perhaps the last time you updated Tesla Menu, you didn't update ovlloader).

And... if your overlay menu wasn't working, how the heck could you determine that those other things weren't working?

Last edited by urherenow,

NowisX

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
There is no issue with Tesla Overlay Menu. Either you weren't on the latest to begin with, or you cleared out atmosphere/contents when you updated (like... you wiped out ovlloader, or perhaps the last time you updated Tesla Menu, you didn't update ovlloader).

And... if your overlay menu wasn't working, how the heck could you determine that those other things weren't working?
It may be possible that I used an old version of Tesla Overlay Menu! I will try again with the latest version available on GITHUB.

With the other applications I do not need the Tesla Overlay Menu to be able to use them or check that they work, IconGraber directly shows that it does not work because it does not recognize any of the icons of the downloaded apps, the ReverseNX has a shortcut in the HBMENU and activating it from there There is no change in the games, the Sys-Clk Manager does not open directly, it gives an error and closes, and the SysDVR, even if it is installed, is not even recognized by the PC

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you clean out your atmosphere/contents folder? Because everything you just mentioned, requires a folder in there, and I don't see anybody else complaining about those things. And I still know 100% that Tesla menu works, and just tested sys-clk manager as well. Downloaded from https://github.com/retronx-team/sys-clk. Of course the manager won't open if the sysmodule is not running, and without you providing a screenshot, I'll assume that the error even told you so.

Reinstall all of your stuff before saying they don't work, because whatever is going on with you is somehow your own fault. And if you "install" the stuff with your Switch already booted to HOS, don't forget that none of it is running until you reboot.

Last edited by urherenow,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
the ReverseNX has a shortcut in the HBMENU and activating it from there There is no change in the games
Since it didn't throw you an error that SaltyNX doesn't work, then it definitely works since only thing it does is creating files and those were never broken. And I didn't get any reliable report that SaltyNX doesn't work on 18.0.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.