Hacking Almost all games on my emunand don't open (Already updated sigpatches)

cycybostonliquida

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It happened out of nowhere two months ago, I didn't had the time (or patience) to try to fix it, but I updated to 18.0.0 and also the sigpatches, and nothing changed, every game besides NSMBU DX, and I don't even know why this specific shows "this software closed because of an error" and I don't what to do anymore

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It happened out of nowhere two months ago, I didn't had the time (or patience) to try to fix it, but I updated to 18.0.0 and also the sigpatches, and nothing changed, every game besides NSMBU DX, and I don't even know why this specific shows "this software closed because of an error" and I don't what to do anymore
Reinstall it, it might be corrupted.

cycybostonliquida

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
how do you load your sigpatches? Via Hekate or did you use Atmosphere?

how do you load your sigpatches? Via Hekate or did you use Atmosphere?
atp my SD card is kinda of a mess last year I didn't organize it, so I downloaded them from a pack with the firmware and it probably was installed with it
Post automatically merged:

The games.
oh there's at least 50 lol, but I'll try one to see if that's the problem

cycybostonliquida

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Post your hekate_ipl.ini file
so... while I was logging in in my PC to send it, I reinstalled one game that as 100mb

and after that all of the games started working again with it???????? so... I don't know what happened but now it's fixed somehow

Edit: I rebooted the switch and the games stopped working again can I still send my file?

The games.
I don't know how it happened but just by reinstalling one of them, all of them started working again too, I don't know what happened but yeah.....

the forum isn´t allowing me to post it

i am going to send it .txt to see if it works

Attachments

• hekate_ipl.txt
    635 bytes · Views: 4
Last edited by cycybostonliquida,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
so... while I was logging in in my PC to send it, I reinstalled one game that as 100mb

and after that all of the games started working again with it???????? so... I don't know what happened but now it's fixed somehow

Edit: I rebooted the switch and the games stopped working again can I still send my file?

I don't know how it happened but just by reinstalling one of them, all of them started working again too, I don't know what happened but yeah.....

the forum isn´t allowing me to post it

i am going to send it .txt to see if it works
I suspect when rebooting you are booting into Atmosphere directly (with fusee) because you didn't replace the reboot_payload.bin.
Please rename the latest Hekate payload to reboot_payload.bin and replace the file in SD:\atmosphere\reboot_payload.bin
The sigpatches for 18.0.0 currently only seem to support Hekate fss0 so they won't work correctly with fusee.

Tcoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had a similar issue yesterday. If you have saltyNX delete the elf files in the plugins folder.

I can't post the thread link here since my account doesn't have high enough score but looks at the one with the title: Atmosphere 1.6.2 on 17.0.0 "software was closed because an error occurred"

cycybostonliquida

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What installer do you use that magically fixed all of the games? What happens if use different installer?
I used awoo, but now the "method" isn't working anymore

I suspect when rebooting you are booting into Atmosphere directly (with fusee) because you didn't replace the reboot_payload.bin.
Please rename the latest Hekate payload to reboot_payload.bin and replace the file in SD:\atmosphere\reboot_payload.bin
The sigpatches for 18.0.0 currently only seem to support Hekate fss0 so they won't work correctly with fusee.
okay I'll try it when I get home!

I had a similar issue yesterday. If you have saltyNX delete the elf files in the plugins folder.

I can't post the thread link here since my account doesn't have high enough score but looks at the one with the title: Atmosphere 1.6.2 on 17.0.0 "software was closed because an error occurred"
okie I'll check it

Using ExFat as your format?
I use FAT32

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.