Error Code 2155-8007 when opening any game

Celion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi there, I am new to switch modding.
I just hacked my switch with atmosphere but whenever I open any game (even the games that got copied when making emummc) I get this error code 2155-8007. The game still opens after I click "close" and ignore the error, but it is really annoying and not optimal. I updated all my firmware with a aio updater to the newest version and I got the sigpatches (both from (*modsnip*). I even tried pushing the fusee.bin payload directly, but nothing helps. I am connected to a nintendo account, so this may be the reason. What can I do?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is an error shown in some games if you block Nintendo servers, but you are connected to internet anyway (this exactly means that DNS probing of Nintendo servers failed). Some games just don't expect this and they are treating this very broadly (in worst case crashing games like Portal 2). The easiest way to remove this error is to turn off Wi-Fi or unblock Nintendo servers.

You have whole thread dedicated to this here as there is no one omnitpotent solution:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/is-it-feasible-to-mitm-the-internet-connection-module.609819/

Celion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is an error shown in some games if you block Nintendo servers, but you are connected to internet anyway (this exactly means that DNS probing of Nintendo servers failed). Some games just don't expect this and they are treating this very broadly (in worst case crashing games like Portal 2). The easiest way to remove this error is to turn off Wi-Fi or unblock Nintendo servers.

You have whole thread dedicated to this here as there is no one omnitpotent solution:
Thank you, I tried to install the SaltyNX plugin mentioned in the thread you linked, but I could not find the SaltyNX folder on my SD card. There is just the SaltySD folder. Where should I put the SaltyNoNet . elf file?

Celion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SaltyNX folder is "SaltySD"
Unfortunately, SaltyNoNet does not fix my issue. I still get the same error screen. I put the file in the "SaltySD" folder. When I turn off WIFI, I still get a screen telling me to turn on WIFI. Unblocking Nintendo servers also seems like no alternative, as I do not want to get banned.

WiseDan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Unfortunately, SaltyNoNet does not fix my issue. I still get the same error screen. I put the file in the "SaltySD" folder. When I turn off WIFI, I still get a screen telling me to turn on WIFI. Unblocking Nintendo servers also seems like no alternative, as I do not want to get banned.
try to live with it !

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
When I turn off WIFI, I still get a screen telling me to turn on WIFI.
Then it seems you're trying to play game that requires online connection if you cannot go past that. If you just have this error and it doesn't affect further, then you must live with it. Don't be bothered by one error :v

SaltyNoNet is not the only thing in that thread btw.

Celion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Then it seems you're trying to play game that requires online connection.

SaltyNoNet is not the only thing there.
its the case with littarly every game or application. Even complete offline games such as Paper Mario or stardew valley. I could live with it if there is no patch, buit it would be really annoying.
Post automatically merged:

Then it seems you're trying to play game that requires online connection if you cannot go past that. If you just have this error and it doesn't affect further, then you must live with it. Don't be bothered by one error :v

SaltyNoNet is not the only thing in that thread btw.
Ok, then I must live with it. Thank you for your time and answers!

OdinTEC

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi there, I am new to switch modding.
I just hacked my switch with atmosphere but whenever I open any game (even the games that got copied when making emummc) I get this error code 2155-8007. The game still opens after I click "close" and ignore the error, but it is really annoying and not optimal. I updated all my firmware with a aio updater to the newest version and I got the sigpatches (both from htt[ps://sigmapatches.cyou may be solving this problem by just logging out of all accounts using the Linkalho app.oomer.party). I even tried pushing the fusee.bin payload directly, but nothing helps. I am connected to a nintendo account, so this may be the reason. What can I do?
Hi, you may be solving this problem by just logging out of all accounts using the Linkalho app.

Reactions: GregNL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: m