Gaming Well that's just great...

mayhem366

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It is fair to say that i am pretty pissed off, last night my Wii got stolen.
If that wasn't bad enough there were 3 of us in the house when it was taken... That's ridiculous. Some people are just *****.

There were also halfway through taking the 360 too but must have got spooken and bolted or they just didn't realise how to unplug the ethernet cable.

They took some games (including wii sports resort and leaving the 2 Wii Motion Plus), a remote, my wireless 360 controller and my wireless nunchuck (minus the receiver...fucking idiots).

People like that do my head in, we were only out of the room for about 10 minutes, ass faces.

Had the CID round this morning searching for fingerprints off the 360 but didn't manage any so the likelihood of them getting caught....very slim i would say.

Anyways, if anyone sees a Wii for sale in the Sheffield area with the GC memory card door broken off, please PM me.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
aw too bad they didn't take the 360 and left your wii
tongue.gif

mayhem366

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
tongue.gif

Well, as I've only had the 360 a week i was thinking the opposite, even though I prefer the wii to it anyway.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
wouldnt it be funny if they took the 360 and as soon as they got it home it rrod
rofl2.gif

but serious that sux i'd check ebay that's prob where they would try to sell it IF they plan on selling it.

Gobnoblin

Trophies
XP
Country
well whoever wasn't there when you came back was the one to take it... shouldn't be that hard to figure out if there was only three of you?.... oh wait a second never mind but geez what a size of balls on that criminal to jump in and snatch your systems with you guys there.... was definitely watching you and waiting for the opportunity in that case... or it was an inside job.... either way sucks... hope you get sorted

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mayhem366 said:
Bladexdsl said:
tongue.gif

Well, as I've only had the 360 a week i was thinking the opposite, even though I prefer the wii to it anyway.

So its a newer X Box

QUOTE(Bladexdsl @ Sep 25 2009, 12:23 PM)
wouldnt it be funny if they took the 360 and as soon as they got it home it rrod
rofl2.gif

but serious that sux i'd check ebay that's prob where they would try to sell it IF they plan on selling it.

New X Box don't RROD anymore,start saying E74 I believe is the new thing =D

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow sorry to hear this, somebody almost got into my house through the window but phailed...
My Wii is upstairs with my router on top of it... With my door closed and locked...

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
omgpwn666 said:
mayhem366 said:
Bladexdsl said:
tongue.gif

So its a newer X Box

rofl2.gif

e74? and bs they DO still rrod just give them time
tongue.gif

mayhem366

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
omgpwn666 said:
mayhem366 said:
Bladexdsl said:
tongue.gif

So its a newer X Box

rofl2.gif

e74? and bs they DO still rrod just give them time
tongue.gif

Well i bought it as a refurbished Pro so hopefully it won't RROD at all, specially as i plan to flash the drive. That would be a bugger.

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was an inside job. Your friends or one of them plotted on you and stole your Wii. You better keep an eye on them.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
that sucks man, reminds of me my close friend who also got robbed.
we left for a half hour and when got back, his modded xbox 360 with 20 games, 3 controllers was gone and so was his modded wii with like at least 60 backups.

we did a little investigating and found out it was his neighbor.

by the time we found out tho, he moved and was long gone with the goods.

so we just beat up his uncle that still lived at the house pretty hard.

mayhem366

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You beat up his uncle? That's pretty funny.

It definitely wasn't my house mates, i have access to their rooms at all times. Plus we found the base of the Wii outside the back door and the back gate was open.

Luckily i managed to get a nand backup a few days earlier. I know i can restore that using some other tool or something i read somewhere but i assume that just restores everything, cIOSes and everything.

Is there a way to extract the nand dump into folders and stuff so i can just install my savegames and wiis when i buy a new one?

aabbccdd

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Beat up his uncle? That's not funny at all. Basically you just responded to a crime with another crime, and what's even worse, his uncle probably had nothing to do with it.

It's because guys like you that violence exists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la