Hacking Others TLoZ Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword being not being detected + SSB Brawl black screen after 1st adventure battle on usb loader gx and wiiflow

Empirilla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Recently I have found my old Wii and decided to mod it because I had sold my old Wii games and I wanted to play them again. I asked my Cousin who had also modded his Wii and had many Real copies of the games if he could Clean Rip a couple for me. He said sure and asked what games I wanted. I asked him if he could rip NSMBW, SSB Brawl, DKCR, MP 8 and 9, TLoZ Twilight Princess, TLoZ Skyward Sword, SPM Wii Sports and Sports Resort which he did, once he sent me the games I put the games on a 128gb SSD made and made sure they all had the correct codes from gameTDB. once I got on i realised I had all the games but Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword were blank and when I clicked on them it was all black. Once I pressed play it sent me to the wii menu both Twilight Princess and Skyward sword. I have tried installing them again changing the name everything making sure the id is correct everything even uninstalling usb loader gx and installing it again. This morning I wanted to play some SSB Brawl and when I did the first adventure battle and my screen went black and my Wii unresponsive so I turned off my Wii and tried it again nothing happened. I tried installing the cios again and nothing I even installed wads to fix it I got sick and downloaded Wiiflow but the games didn't pop up. how do I fix this??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get...