Welcome to GBAtemp v3+

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Looks awesome! You can just imagine what my face looked like when I just happened to open USN by default and not see the front page :P Keep up the good work!

-Qtis

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
are u kidding me, i just swooped around a little and oh my word... how did u do it!! even with what ever knowledge i have about php and stuff, this is just amazing work guys.
great application of design and coding just brilliant keep it up temp!

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Can anyone help me with notification settings?

I used to have it setup so I would be emailed when someone replied to a thread I was subscribed to - but only after I was not active on the site for a few minutes, and I only got one email until i viewed the thread.

I thought I had set it up like that again, but the time before i'm considered 'offline' is alot longer (too long, only kicked in after i went to bed) and i'm getting an email for every post in that thread, ontop of that they all have different subjects (as it has usernames in the subject now) and it's filling up my inbox.

HELP! :( I liked my old notification settings.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really think notifications need to be less cluttered, more unified. You know, like 1 notification per thread rather than 1 per reply. I woke up this morning to find 30+ notifications that were all "[insert user here] has replied to Welcome to GBAtemp V3+". I'm only subscribed to 1 thread, and I still had to sort through all of the notifications to find the ones that were actually related to my posts. It'd be SO much better if it was just a single notification that said "[insert user here], [insert another user here] and [insert number here] other users have replied to [insert thread here]", like Facebook.

Wii_Manic

Trophies
XP
Country
Loving the new theme, but what happened? My Profile Pic reverted to my first one, now i have to go find my new one :glare:

But ah well, Small price to pay for such an awesome upate :lol:

Charli

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
wow, still discovering new features when I just hover my mouse somewhere, really awesome job! And I love the calendar! I instantly imported it into Thunderbird :D

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Awesome, but where are the status' located?
I know of two ways (so far) to view statuses.
One is to click "New content", Under 'by content type' check "members" and then under 'by section' check "Profile feed"

Or you can do what I did, and bookmark This Link.
Thank mthrnite for that one.

There is another way that I found.

At the very top of the page you will see this icon.
gallery_123159_43_210.png

Click that and it will bring up the quick navigation box with a link to status updates.

gallery_123159_43_7516.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...