That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i really have to stop delaying these post, if not before i know it, i am gonna miscaculated by a few weeks, gonna get this done first
smile.gif
Before moving onto week 38

-------Week 37-----------------

-------------
||Monday||
-------------

Today, we had a free breakfast with custard puff , chicken wing and swiss roll, courtsey of a MAJ guy. All because he informed us that an event has cancelled but he didnt give us enough time to cancel his order. So, in the end, he has to pay for it and we get to eat something different other than noodles
smile.gif

--------------
||Tuesday||
--------------

till

-----------
||Friday||
-----------

It's been a blur these few days, basically i just be there calling contractor up and asking them to come around, other than that, i just a vase, sitting there for fk sake..

I guess i did helped a bit with something, just help check if a video camera is working just so we have something to work with for the change of command ceremony.

----------------------------------------------
Week 38
----------------------------------------------

-------------
||Monday||
-------------

Yesterday, i went and bought a study guide for SAT and just went through the book, managed to make a decent progress
So, when there wasnt anything to be done, i was just doing my study. Other than that, i had to called up pest control again, fk, it's been 3 weeks and they are still giving shitty excuses on why they arent doing their job... They claimed that they will be here on wednesday.... We will see if this turns out to be bullshit as usual or they did come..

--------------
||Tuesday||
--------------

Wanted to study, but in the end, they asked me to look after their stuff. So i was just a guard dog for the day. Just sitting there looking at inanimated objects.... Arghhhh
Tried monster tale today, i guess the game is fun, but still the evolving side is a pain in the neck...

-----------------
||Wednesday||
-----------------

Today was really busy, yet again, i cant find time to do my study. Seems like the building decided to cracked up, toilets were spoilt, lights are dead... I had to called the maintance guys and as usual, i dont even know if they are coming or not...

The lift is getting worse, gonna have to called maintance tomorrow..
In the end, those guys didnt come and their reason? It was raining so they couldnt come in......... WTF???!! There wasnt any rain today, yesterday? yes, but today? Where's the rain, did someone pour water on their head??? In the end, they say tomorrow... I wonder just how many more tomorrows are they gonna tell us...

As for the toilet, no1 came...

The lights, well, someone came at around 4pm, went with him and helped him with his work, in the end, i found out that the 3 lights on the 1st floor have their power unit spoilt.

---------------
||Thursday||
---------------

Temp note to self:

- call pest control in the afternoon, after all, they say they will come in the morning....
- call light guys at 9
- call toilet guy again
- call lift maintenance guy
- check if madam is there, supposedly there's something for me to stamp... need to get the form 1204 from her as well, wtf is that?

edit:
Looks like i was right, those guys from pest control gave some reason and they changed their timing to the afternoon, thankfully they stick to it, i guess calling them on a daily basis did the trick
smile.gif

There wasn't a need to called the guys in charge of maintaining the toilet and the lights since the light guys were fixing the light in the morning while it seems that the toilet guy just went and fix the toilet behind the scene.
Apparently, someone has called the lift maintenance guys so i assume that they are going to send someone to repair.
Anyway, i managed to get the 1204 form, apparently it's some workshop repair but from the looks of it, it's something to do with vehicle, i think, which brings us to another question, WTF does vehicle breaking down have to do with me? Isnt that the transport sup job??
Anyway, today, we have been role-playing for the entire change of command ceremony. Hopefully we could get a day off for this
smile.gif

-----------
||Friday||
-----------

Strange.. You think that when someone ordered a 20 person portion at the cookhouse, food would be included, instead, all i have are 2 container of coffee and tea... WOW ... Guess i have to tell them specifically to include food as well.
I just spent my entire morning in the auditorium pretending to be the new tradoc commander. What a waste of time when i could be in the office slacking
smile.gif

As usual, those guys ordered too much food for catering, fk, i had to pack them in around 9++ boxes and it's still not enough, in the end, 4 of those boxes are for my superior while 5 were for me. But i dispose of 2 of them, since well, i thought about it and those cant be kept for a long period of time.
Too bad i didnt stay for the cheif of army buffet spread, probably alot of delicious food remains in there untouched by those guys yet again..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Cj8n4MfhjUc?si=detAUm1a27hi4uTP