Gaming Weeaboo time! Hatsune Miku Project Diva f released in USA!

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
And the game on PS3 is 720p iirc 30 FPS. Didn't know that the Vita version looks so much worse ;o

PS3 is 1080p at solid 30fps, it supports screenshot function too so you can verify yourself that is 1080p native with AA, don't know how many x of AA.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really prefer the portability of the Vita. I currently play Project Diva Extend while I´m in the bus to work (~20 min ride), turn the vita in sleep mode when I arrive at my station, and continue when I go back home. Only one more day... Anyone knows how late Sony updates the store? Might as well take a longer break than usual :P

Ugh, it's still not released here (13:53) I'm way too impatient with this, currently refreshing the PSN store page until the game is on it. If it get's released before 17:00 I'll just download it even though I'm at work. Hate that they don't have any indication for the EU price. Got €50 on my PSN account which is enough, but would like to get the Character and Song DLC, and hopefully another three months of PS+.

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
UPDATE:

The game got relased in Europe yesterday, 13th of March with the pricetag of 27 Euro/ 24 Pounds

Extra Character Modules cost 2.5 Euro/2 Pounds
Snow Miku 2013 Module same and Extra Songs Pack 8 Euro/6.5 Pounds

And the good thing is that they haven't just changed the Dollar to Euro/Pound and left the same price!
I'm pretty happy cause of that,anyways Miku fans have fun with the game :D

ResleyZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It wasn't €27, it was €29,99 for me. Anyways, I installed all dlc's, except Snow Miku.

Having fun with the game right now, hope that this'll be my first platinum. Most difficult part of it is clearing all songs on Hard, which should be doable.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wasn't €27, it was €29,99 for me. Anyways, I installed all dlc's, except Snow Miku.

Having fun with the game right now, hope that this'll be my first platinum. Most difficult part of it is clearing all songs on Hard, which should be doable.
You'll get used to it! I was terrible when I played the PSP versions at first, but now playing on normal is hard for me because I've learned to play by ear as well as on screen and only half of the notes are there. Just use the d-pad as well as the buttons, (up is the same as triangle, down is square, etc) to give your main hand a break. I didn't realize this for the longest time and I was trying to hit rapid triple notes with one hand. o.0

edit: i meant down is "x", not square. im tired.

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Weird, the Sega blog says 27 ;o

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried the game out again (after being forced to) and now I'm a bit interested in it. Maybe if I have an extra $30 left after I buy FFX I'll buy this.

ResleyZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You'll get used to it! I was terrible when I played the PSP versions at first, but now playing on normal is hard for me because I've learned to play by ear as well as on screen and only half of the notes are there. Just use the d-pad as well as the buttons, (up is the same as triangle, down is square, etc) to give your main hand a break. I didn't realize this for the longest time and I was trying to hit rapid triple notes with one hand. o.0

I've been playing the PSP games too for the last couple of weeks, so I'm used with the game itself. Really noticed how I improved while playing it.

Weird, the Sega blog says 27 ;o

Screenshot 2014-03-13 19.37.49.png
Definitely €29,99 :P

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I've been playing the PSP games too for the last couple of weeks, so I'm used with the game itself. Really noticed how I improved while playing it.

View attachment 6958
Definitely €29,99 :P

Gonna check out with Sega what's wrong.

And to get better in the game play faster songs first then the slower ones, ur gonna see the difference.

EDIT:With fast i mean Note appearing speed

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
+1 to this. While it's entirely possible to perfect many Extremes with one hand, alternating everything is just so much easier.

The most difficult part is, IMO, grinding the Diva Room for the related trophies just because it takes forever and is quite boring. I never bothered with those. It's a good thing it's not like Dreamy Theatre though (it has trophies for Perfecting all songs on all difficulties 0_o).

ResleyZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gonna check out with Sega what's wrong.

And to get better in the game play faster songs first then the slower ones, ur gonna see the difference.

EDIT:With fast i mean Note appearing speed

Yea, that's the main problem I currently have. I can finish fast songs (bpm 130+) easily, but slower songs are difficult for me to get the timing right.

The most difficult part is, IMO, grinding the Diva Room for the related trophies just because it takes forever and is quite boring. I never bothered with those. It's a good thing it's not like Dreamy Theatre though (it has trophies for Perfecting all songs on all difficulties 0_o).

Luckily this game has two of my favorite Vocaloid songs (Tengaku and Senbonzakura) so I'll just keep grinding on those two :P

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't forget to customize your Divas with cute accessories!

tumblr_n2lf0jfWLp1rqa1cfo1_1280.png

I also found out that the DLC songs for the Vita version are just the extra songs that come with the PS3 version (because they weren't included in the Japanese version of "f" on Vita). So PS3 users aren't missing out on anything except portability. I thought they were getting new stuff ;c

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*