Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

leon23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What am i doing wrong? Starting "startServer.bat" as admin, a little command line opens and closes in an instant again.

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dont use the latest commit, since its commented as NOT WORKING as per author

i just copied link from the first post of this thread, and it worked for me. if link os bad, shall i delete it ? but please tell people the right link then.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just copied link from the first post of this thread, and it worked for me. if link os bad, shall i delete it ? but please tell people the right link then.
i tried it and the payload is a dummy that says "verify". it wont load HBL

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Great, I appreciate the help. Trying to figure out where I'm going wrong. I get the "Serving HTTP on 0.0.0.0 port 80" when I double click the .bat.
When I go to my http://<my_ip>, it just takes me to my at&t page though. Any idea where I'm botching this?

did you copy the exploit folder (from the zip file in first post) into the python folder ? you can try on your pc browser, just type in localhost as adress.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im finding it hard to host it in my mac or vmware but i cant do it. I manage to do it in my friends PC though

LooWiiG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you copy the exploit folder (from the zip file in first post) into the python folder ? you can try on your pc browser, just type in localhost as adress.
Figured it out, I was doing my router's IP, not specifically my PC.
Got a popup on the Wii U after hitting exploit. Says "verify...". Do I hit "OK"?

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i tried it and the payload is a dummy that says "verify". it wont load HBL

i don´t understand, i just copied the link from the "sources" link which is given in the first post. this worked for me, and others as you can read in the posts after my explanation.
so is there a problem with the link ? then the OP should update it

TheFK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i don´t understand, i just copied the link from the "sources" link which is given in the first post. this worked for me, and others as you can read in the posts after my explanation.
seems to be the case :/ looks like you people have to wait for a new version

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF im not mistaken, its linked to the latest commit. If so, then whoever downloads it right now will have a non working payload, hence the HBL wont load, only a dummy payload.

Edit:
YEs it does, so whoever wants to do a self hosting, just make sure you download the commits where the comment is not NOT WORKING or else you will only see a pop up

Last edited by Akira,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock