• Total voters

lea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I changed it in the main link so that works now, I thought I had changed it everywhere but I guess I forgot to do it here

Light_Strategist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way you can allow editing of the supports a unit has? For example, say I wanted Chrom to marry Olivia but I accidentally had him support with Maribelle. Rather than restarting the save or losing progress you may have made, it'd be miles more convenient to just edit the support levels so that the characters have supports with the character you want them to for that save.

lea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way you can allow editing of the supports a unit has? For example, say I wanted Chrom to marry Olivia but I accidentally had him support with Maribelle. Rather than restarting the save or losing progress you may have made, it'd be miles more convenient to just edit the support levels so that the characters have supports with the character you want them to for that save.

I am working on this however I also have no clue how it is stored so I can't make any promises on when it will be done

Also a general update here: expect a new version in the coming weeks, many new features coming.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am working on this however I also have no clue how it is stored so I can't make any promises on when it will be done

Also a general update here: expect a new version in the coming weeks, many new features coming.
Y]Nice! Been a while since we've had an update

Light_Strategist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Ah, you're a lifesaver. I'm sure I can wait for that.

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I just tried to edit some bullions and it doesn't work when I try it ingame, it just says that I have 1 when I edited them to 50. the character weapon stats doesn't work either.

lea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried to edit some bullions and it doesn't work when I try it ingame, it just says that I have 1 when I edited them to 50. the character weapon stats doesn't work either.

Interesting, it works on my end so can you send me a pre/post edit save file? I am guessing that because the process from acquiring the file, decompressing, editing, recompressing and injecting is complex something screwed up along that.

Ube808

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried to edit my save with this editor but when I tried to load the edited save my 3ds would crash, is there some tutorial for this? or what to avoid doing since I feel like I may be editing a character wrong. I put my edited and original save on this hoping that I could get some insight on this. The edited save is still decompressed, but I did compress it before I tried loading it in game.

I did have success with using the Olmectron old alpha save editor and was able to update skills, and convoy with it, I was just hoping I could edit some stats, and this was the only save editor that had that option.

Attachments

• Saves.rar
    8 KB · Views: 201
Last edited by Ube808,

Ironclad17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure someone else has figured most of this out, but since I can't find it documented anywhere I started for my own sake. Here's what I've figured out regarding the character tables in each playthrough save file. I'm expecting that all the support level info is in here as well. I'm exhausted. If there's anyone with more insight or energy they could help add to this. Using a HexEditor's compare function between a vanilla save and one edited using the tool also revealed a few things. Note the tool changes a couple values that lie outside the character tables which I'm not really clear on the reason for. If a change doesn't lie within the character table, I think you should just ignore it, or at least wait until the entire character table is understood. From here I think it's worth just changing individual values and checking changes in game. Thank god for Citra. I actually made some headroom with support rank offsets. Check the second post if you're interested.

Last edited by Ironclad17,

Gr8Izuchi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone post a full tutorial on how to use this editor, because I'm confused on what to do after I download the file that I edited. I tried importing but my save stays the same.

Pmu

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
What happened ?
upload_2018-9-29_10-8-38.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-29_10-8-0.png
    upload_2018-9-29_10-8-0.png
    6 KB · Views: 259

Pmu

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Seems they changed their github username again, Wayback Machine works just fine though, can't hyperlink because new member, but just paste in the fire editor link with the dash into Wayback Machine and it'll pop up.
Everytime I use it it doesn't work and when I decompress it again to check it give me that
part 1.PNG part 2.PNG part 3.PNG part 4.PNG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1