*waves*

Mina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've visited this site for probably a year now and just decided to join for no particular reason.
laugh.gif

From all the topics I've read in the past, I believe I know two people here, though they likely don't remember me. So in the 0.99999999% offchance those two happen to see this AND remember me somehow (
nyanya.gif
) : *waves to ReyVGM (Mina from videogamesource.com's Gamerboards..been a LONG time) and Darkforce (assuming it's the same one I'm thinking of; Mina from ZSNES boards.)

*waves to everyone else*

Glad to be here.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Welcome lurkers. I always enjoy seeing new people come an post on the forums, contribute their ideas and take in some of the fine community.
smile.gif

Welcome and enjoy your stay, I look forward to seeing you around the forums in the future Mina.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome to the community!
smile.gif

..and I don't think that Darkforce here and the Darkforce of the SNES emulation scene are in any way, shape or form related. I originally had that same thought, coming from other boards on the 'net.
wink.gif

Mina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mina,
what's meaning of your nick?
Well, I've used this nick for as long as I've been online. So..for about 8-9 years or so.

I originally picked "Mina" as my nickname because I had begun to watch DiC's crappily dubbed/censored Sailor Moon on television, and Mina was my favorite character.

*puts on flame suit and nerf bat*

Though, people on ICQ think my nickname means I hail from India.
laugh.gif

As a side note that I forgot to mention in my original post, I've been into emulation for a long time..ah, I remember the good old days where I was using zsnes .715c on a 100 mhz pc. I had to use a "l33t r3gg3d sc1t3ch d1spl4y d0ct0r" in order to get VESA 2 support on that thing. 'Cause, y'know, it's nice to have transparency in FF4's mist cave.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1