Was the moon landing a hoax???

Was the 1969 moon landing faked?

• Total voters

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The moon landing was faked along with 911 and the Holocaust. It's all part of a giant conspiracy to control our minds!

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are rather similar in terms of content.
despite what you think you may have learned about me im no idiot i can clearly see similarity being blindly believing what you are told but this is not the place for that
oh and im sure it would obviously surprise @Engert to know that i dont believe in god (in any traditional sense) and also don't find god relevant to human space travel

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GET YOUR TINFOIL BOIS
You can just get normal tinfoil. I have special tinfoil that works much better. I'll sell it to you, but you need to sell it to your friends too so it'll protect them. People may try to tell you it's a pyramid scheme, but that's just their mind being controlled. They know it works.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
despite what you think you may have learned about me im no idiot i can clearly see similarity being blindly believing what you are told but this is not the place for that
oh and im sure it would obviously surprise @Engert to know that i dont believe in god (in any traditional sense) and also don't find god relevant to human space travel
He was simply making a comparison. One that I wouldn't make, but not entirely baseless.

You can just get normal tinfoil. I have special tinfoil that works much better. I'll sell it to you, but you need to sell it to your friends too so it'll protect them. People may try to tell you it's a pyramid scheme, but that's just their mind being controlled. They know it works.
I NEED IT

Reactions: Engert

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Math and Physics are also technologies. those weren't developed enough.
You'd only need math if you wanted to actually calculate the Earth's size. The fact that the ship goes below the horizon is alone proof of the earth's roundness, however.

It was the way the corner suddenly flapped up that I really focused on. I can't see any reason why it would do that.
It is eerie, isn't it? Almost... unearthly motion.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think my 3DS can take better quality pics :tpi:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums

This is @ 2048x2048, but the original resolution you can download there is 4096x4096. There are over 8400 photos.

21683760675_a8a55aec91_k.jpg

Reactions: Deleted User

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that some of you missed my point but it's okay, i still love you guys.
no no i got it
Things like Physics which govern the rules of the Universe
but psychics (as we know it/them) cant even properly explain all the psychical possibility on this planet like upward flowing rivers or something as simple as the flight of the bumble bee in fact for physics to "govern" anything sounds more like an entity than a rule/law but i digress . . . the point is you made your point but its simply not valid to say "ha ha you probably believe in god too . . . never landed on the moon ha fool"

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
no no i got it but psychics (as we know it/them) cant even properly explain all the psychical possibility on this planet like upward flowing rivers or something as simple as the flight of the bumble bee in fact for physics to "govern" anything sounds more like an entity than a rule/law but i digress . . . the point is you made your point but its simply not valid to say "ha ha you probably believe in god too . . . never landed on the moon ha fool"
Uh, Physics, by definition, govern the universe. Physics is not an entity, but the set of rules by which the Universe abides.

Also, there are no upward-flowing rivers. Prove me wrong here.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-rivers-that-flow-uphill

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think the first movies where a Hoax by some details even mythbusters don't touched hahah
But I think it is possible and they went there latter on but why no more videos or photos? like HD now? come on nasa ! xD

These details are the communication that for the videos I saw looked very on the time, o lag, no delay ... stuff we nowadays have even on a very advanced telephone and internet structure than what they had in 69? They talked likely they where side by side with walkietalkies, not outside the planet :v
Not saying it's was impossible to communicate, but do on that way just don't look real ...

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I think the first movies where a Hoax by some details even mythbusters don't touched hahah
But I think it is possible and they went there latter on but why no more videos or photos? like HD now? come on nasa ! xD

These details are the communication that for the videos I saw looked very on the time, o lag, no delay ... stuff we nowadays have even on a very advanced telephone and internet structure than what they had in 69? They talked likely they where side by side with walkietalkies, not outside the planet :v
Not saying it's was impossible to communicate, but do on that way just don't look real ...
The radio signal between walkie talkies travels with the speed of light. So there is no big difference between standing side by side or speaking to someone on the moon. A radio message needs about one second to the moon.

Reactions: Sliter

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the moon landing happened, but there's one question boggling my mind:

Where are the stars in the photograph?

Surely "Earth" isn't bright enough to make a contrasting difference that makes the starts not visible, right?
You're on crack. Ever take a pic of the full moon from earth? Show me how many stars you get in the pic. Do you honestly think the Earth gives off LESS light than the moon? Bwahahahaha! You can believe the rover on Mars because it's a machine, right? Tell me how much of the moon you could see when the rover snapped a pic of the Earth and sent it...

I'd rather not bring God into the equation. I can't say it exists nor I can say it doesn't exist.

Although, the biblic God probably can be debunked by pure logic.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The thing is - it's not a fucking conspiracy either way. People thought the Earth was flat - it was proven wrong. There was no "faking" involved. It was simply an assumption that was defeated by math and physics.

The "moon landing hoax" involves a conspiracy. And, can ALSO be defeated by math, logic and physics.
You lost me. What was debunked? The "conspiracy" or the fact that we actually landed on the moon? The FACTS are there and only idiots don't understand them.

Yes. Anyone who thinks it was a hoax is an idiot. Have a nice life.

Last edited by urherenow,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
You're on crack. Ever take a pic of the full moon from earth? Show me how many stars you get in the pic.

You lost me. What was debunked? The "conspiracy" or the fact that we actually landed on the moon? The FACTS are there and only idiots don't understand them.

Yes. Anyone who thinks it was a hoax is an idiot. Have a nice life.
Well, nothing was debunked, but I can safely assume that, by examining the flawed logic of the biblic God, one can assume said biblic God does not exist.
It was rather... off-topic.

At any rate, my wording wasn't the best. It's not "The "moon landing hoax" involves a conspiracy. And, can ALSO be defeated by math, logic and physics." but rather "The "moon landing hoax" would involve a conspiracy (if it made any sense). And, can ALSO be defeated by math, logic and physics."

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, nothing was debunked, but I can safely assume that, by examining the flawed logic of the biblic God, one can assume said biblic God does not exist.
It was rather... off-topic.

At any rate, my wording wasn't the best. It's not "The "moon landing hoax" involves a conspiracy. And, can ALSO be defeated by math, logic and physics." but rather "The "moon landing hoax" would involve a conspiracy (if it made any sense). And, can ALSO be defeated by math, logic and physics."
You still lost me on what is being defeated. Math, logic, and physics are what prove that we DID land on the moon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, thats not orange thats blue +1