Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
One thing I like about the Moon by the way, is that it has no immigrants and things stay the same for millions of years. I wonder what's gonna happen in 100-200 years from now when Moon tourism and human settlers will be a common thing.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what you are getting at, is that you lack proof to back up your claims. You can ignore thousands of pictures, several videos, documents, etc. based purely on what? That you don't believe it happened.
Anyone who ignores mountains of evidence are either delusional or stupid. You want to believe there is some grand conspiracy because it gives some shallow argument for you, but you lack evidence to back it up. If you can't even present one solid piece of evidence, then I am going to assume you are either trolling or just plain delusional.
nice ignore everything i said and focus on your previous point im sure that will make what i said less true if you ignore that i say it. what im getting at is your proof is as weak as any proof i can provide . . . so where is your proof the fact that a government agency gave you pics of there own supposed "accomplishment" again you cannot confirm the validity of the photos any more than i could

Last edited by wormdood,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
nice ignore everything i said and focus on your previous point im sure that will make what i said less true if you ignore that i say it what im getting at is your proof is as weak as any proof i can provide . . . so where is your proof the fact that a government agency gave you pics of there own supposed "accomplishment" again you cannot confirm the validity of the photos any more than i could
You have shown, nothing. You have only brought up speculation. There are literally thousands of pictures, documents, ect. If you had any validity to your claims, you could easily back up your statements.
The issue isn't that I refuse to believe you, it's that you need proof. I've seen enough evidence to show that it did happen and enough to show it was fake. Considering most of the evidence showing it as "fake," have often linked back to stupid things like movies and music. But nothing showing solid credible sources.

Last edited by The Catboy,

darkangel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"Was the 1969 moon landing faked?"
Dunno, may be, may not be. Each side has its (perfectly reasonable to borderline insane) arguments.
But due to the fact that the cold war was THE political thing back then, I'd rather go with yes. Yet I wouldn't deny that we've ever been to the moon. Meh.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have shown, nothing. You have only brought up speculation. There are literally thousands of pictures, documents, ect. If you had any validity to your claims, you could easily back up your statements.
The issue isn't that I refuse to believe you, it's that you need proof. I've seen enough evidence to show that it did happen and enough to show it was fake. Considering most of the evidence showing it as "fake," have often linked back to stupid things like movies and music. But nothing showing solid credible sources.
dodging the point you have shown no proof either and furthermore any proof you provide you cant validate . . . you are in the same boat as me . . . keep on pretending you and your beliefs are above mine . . . or you prove it . . . oh you cant just like me . . . same boat

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dodging the point you have shown no proof either and furthermore any proof you provide you cant validate . . . you are in the same boat as me . . . keep on pretending you and your beliefs are above mine . . . or you prove it . . . oh you cant just like me . . . same boat
implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

laudern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

But surely his argument has more validity when he throws insults at you. Making a statement then calling you a derogatory name surely makes his claim more valid???? physics, physics, physics. You don't understand physics!! Blah blah blah. Let's not even pretend that using simple trick photography that physics can be easily simulated. Idiot.

Reactions: wormdood

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
But surely his argument has more validity when he throws insults at you. Making a statement then calling you a derogatory name surely makes his claim more valid???? physics, physics, physics. You don't understand physics!! Blah blah blah. Let's not even pretend that using simple trick photography that physics can be easily simulated. Idiot.
Actually I am a girl.
Still, like I said before. I just need to see something solid to prove their point. I've seen enough to come to my conclusion that it happened. But I am more than willing to reconsider, if I see something solid.

laudern

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Actually I am a girl.
Still, like I said before. I just need to see something solid to prove their point. I've seen enough to come to my conclusion that it happened. But I am more than willing to reconsider, if I see something solid.

So you are willing to reconsider your own beliefs but yet do not understand how to have a respectful conversation with someone who has opinions that differ from your own. Show me evidence where you don't act in an immature way during a debate then maybe you can join the adults table of discussion.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So you are willing to reconsider your own beliefs but yet do not understand how to have a respectful conversation with someone who has opinions that differ from your own. Show me evidence where you don't act in an immature way during a debate then maybe you can join the adults table of discussion.
My communication skills are not required for validation nor disqualify me from debating. If your argument is simply to belittle me, then that is not going to work. Regardless of how I worded my statements that I used in this conversation, it doesn't make a difference. I still haven't seen anything that proves it didn't happen.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you want a medal or a chest to pin it to . . . you spoke to one person (your dad the guy who told you all about santa claws when you were a kid as well ) and even if he saw a rocket go up thats all he saw . . . unless you are saying he was on the moon and witnessed the taking of the photo/video
I spoke to Buzz Aldrin (who WAS THERE. And witnessed the pictures being taken. And is IN the pictures), you idiot. You can't read either? Go home and play with your Barbie dolls now.

Last edited by urherenow,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My communication skills are not required for validation nor disqualify me from debating.
so your ability to communicate has no barring on your ability to debate . . . lol the only reason your opinion came to be a debate is because of your audacity
Leaving the atmosphere doesn't require computing power, it requires time, money, and fuel, something they will more than willing to pump into a projects in the 60's. If you believe it requires just a computer to launch people into the space, you are dumb and don't understand physics.
If you believe the moon landing was faked, then you are a special kind of stupid. Not only did they take thousands of high quality pictures, video, ect. they even left traceable pieces of evidence behind, such as the retro reflectors.
when you insult someone in attempt to make a point you instantly loose credibility as you are letting your personal feelings get in the way of what you call facts . . . like this guy
I spoke to Buzz Aldrin (who WAS THERE. And witnessed the pictures being taken. And is IN the pictures), you idiot. You can't read either? Go home and play with your Barbie dolls now.
bwahahaha! Seriously? It was explained as simply as could be just a couple of posts above yours. Sun is the only light source? Tell me then... how exactly are you able to see Mars, Venus, and Saturn easily with the naked eye? Or Earth from Mars (54.6 million kilometers away...)?

I personally spoke to Buzz Aldrin in 1984. My father worked at this place: http://www.spacecamp.com/ for a bit. Buzz was there giving a talk and had some one-on-ones. He was there (on the moon). Actually. Now what?

Morons.
i read and reread your posts and noticed you edited them later on . . . i spoke to what you originally said so i guess i am an idiot because you dont know how to complete your thoughts the first time around

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i read and reread your posts and noticed you edited them later on . . . i spoke to what you originally said so i guess i am an idiot because you dont know how to complete your thoughts the first time around
The only edit was to add "(on the moon)". Clarification for people such as yourself. Obviously it didn't work.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
so your ability to communicate has no barring on your ability to debate . . . lol the only reason your opinion came to be a debate is because of your audacity
when you insult someone in attempt to make a point you instantly loose credibility as you are letting your personal feelings get in the way of what you call facts . . . like this guy

This isn't a debate on my community skills. If your entire point is to break down my posts, then what have you proved? That I suck at communicating with people.
Let me actually break down your post

oh its just small details everywhere, but one single thing that proves the whole thing is too much to hope for . . . i am sure no single peace of evidance will be enough and someone out there will try to "debunk" anything they personally have a hard time believing like . . . photos from nasa being faked, some would attempt debunk the whole "photos taken on earth look at the wind theory" based on the fact that the flag had an "L" shaped bar so the flag would be in an extended position for the photos that got me looking at photos and i myself noticed that the length of the "L" shaped bar varies from photo to photo not to mention several vanishing cross-hairs
once apon a time the earth was flat and anyone who believed otherwise was a "tin foil person" . . . true story . . . in other words cram it with the insults simply because i dont believe the same thing you do . . . sheep
First, you didn't even state anything beyond a ramble.
You bring up the L shaped flag poll. Looking through them at different angles, it does appear a bit off. But it's hard to see where that proves anything. If you are going to fake something that, you won't just randomly swap out the poll between shots, hell even if it was taken at different periods of time, they wouldn't do something that obvious. The changing lengths can easily be attributed to the different angles that the pictures were taken.
Cross-hairs, because cameras? I do see how having cross-hairs proves anything? It proves they used different cameras or settings?
Actually, the flat earth belief was very short lived. I mean, it happened, but was extremely short lived.
I can admit, I am not the best person out there. Regardless, if I could see one thing, like a picture from the set, I would be happy. If this were truly a faked event, someone out there is bound to have something to prove it.
Sorry if I was being a bitch. Sometimes I just do that, why? Because reasons.
I just want to mention that I have no personal gripes with any in this thread. I just have really horrible communication skills. There's a reason I rarely venture outside of the Hacking sections and EOF.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you also edited post#111 was that to add the phrase on the moon as well . . . complete your thought the first time and there will be no confusion end of story
"I personally spoke to Buzz Aldrin in 1984" was in the original post. The very thing you were confused about. :rolleyes:

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It probably was faked, but nothing is compelling enough to convince me one way or the other after looking into it on and off for years.

Reactions: WeedZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte