Hacking WarioWare DIY not working on Ace3DS

flarn2006

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see a specific section for Ace3DS. This is not a 3DS flashcart, but rather a regular DS one; it's just called that to advertise the fact that it works on the 3DS. I did see a section for "Acekard", which might be the same. If so, any moderator can feel free to move it to that section.

Anyway, here's the problem I'm having. I downloaded WarioWare DIY to put on my Ace3DS, since I couldn't find my original cartridge. When I try to open it, however, the screen just turns black and the game doesn't load. There's actually a code listed in the flashcart's built-in cheats menu called "Black Screen Fix", but I enabled that and it didn't fix the problem.

I tried Googling for a fix, and apparently there was some patcher floating around that supposedly fixes the problem, but the only links I can find to it were on MegaUpload, which got shut down. I did find one other link on a different site, but that one didn't work either.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? Thank you.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the necrobump but I got WarioWare DIY working on my GW Blue Card at least. I updated to Wood 1.62 and chose a non-default save slot (1, 2, or 3) in the settings menu. Jam With the Band still won't work, but at least it's something.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Does your Ace3DS look like this?
11731600-ace3ds-for-3ds-buy.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system