Hacking Want to install Adrenaline but NO PSN? No Problem...... Sort of

colanwiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Step 10: Copy app.db from ur0:/shell/db to ur pc and open it in DB Browser. Follow this guide" Now I'm stuck here, I followed the guide and made another entry in the database... but I cant get that bubble to show. Do I use the same locations in both guides?

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
"Step 10: Copy app.db from ur0:/shell/db to ur pc and open it in DB Browser. Follow this guide" Now I'm stuck here, I followed the guide and made another entry in the database... but I cant get that bubble to show. Do I use the same locations in both guides?
You are being spoiled. If you did right restart and it will be displayed.

colanwiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'm not activated, I made it through the whole tutorial and got the last step. I've got the adrenaline bubble there but it just says "Cannot start this application. You mush download this application again from [Download List] in [PS Store]. (C0-9250-6) Then again it doesn't mention activation at all, maybe I just did something wrong. Can anyone help me here?
'

Last edited by colanwiser,

Du'Islingr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'm not activated, I made it through the whole tutorial and got the last step. I've got the adrenaline bubble there but it just says "Cannot start this application. You mush download this application again from [Download List] in [PS Store]. (C0-9250-6) Then again it doesn't mention activation at all, maybe I just did something wrong. Can anyone help me here?
'
That error only comes up if taihenkaku is not enabled.

colanwiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? My internet browser goes to beta.henkaku.xyz automatically when I open it. Unless I'm missing something, that is how you enable it right?

Du'Islingr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? My internet browser goes to beta.henkaku.xyz automatically when I open it. Unless I'm missing something, that is how you enable it right?
thats correct. check taihen config to make sure adrenaline was set up properly to the proper game id and stuff. either taihen isnt enable or adrenaline didnt install correctly.

colanwiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply, so I go into the ux0:tai/ folder? What should it look like? I'll paste it here I guess so you can have a look at it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here it is.. I looked at it a little myself.. it has some info about adrenaline in it.

Attachments

• config.txt
    398 bytes · Views: 169

colanwiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made it a little further... my license file didn't transfer properly, so I can make it to psp warning screen but now I get another error, this time it's (C0-9252-8)

Veloooo

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sorry I didnt understand step 9. Setup the package manager. Setup what package

until step 14 fail. install package installer>package>NPXS10031> failed.. (C0-7935-4)

Last edited by Veloooo,

Du'Islingr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made it a little further... my license file didn't transfer properly, so I can make it to psp warning screen but now I get another error, this time it's (C0-9252-8)
That's the activation error we assume. Very little information about that particular error to be certain but probably is related. Sorry, looks like your device isn't activated.

Ruda

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Step 13: Once booted hold L(L1),R(R1),Up DPad,Start until demo disappears. This lasts 5 Minutes so be quick. Connect to internet and Open Package Manager.

How can i open the Package Manager?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Step 13: Once booted hold L(L1),R(R1),Up DPad,Start until demo disappears. This lasts 5 Minutes so be quick. Connect to internet and Open Package Manager.

How can i open the Package Manager?
If you properly followed the steps, you should have a bubble for the Package installer somewhere on your Vita. So you probably didn't follow the steps properly.

Gamerboi28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, can somebody provide some advice or any insight on this situation? I followed a hybrid of different steps and guides and I managed to get Adrenaline installed, with all green check marks and says "okay" and "successful" and all that. But when I try to open Adrenaline, I get an error saying "Cannot Start this application. You must download the application again from [Download List] in [PS Store] (C0-11136-2)".

Is this a result or an indication of the activation problem? Or is this something else entirely? I know for a fact my vita is not activated. I just bought it used from someone and it has 3.60 OS. The seller and I intentionally restored the system in safe mode so that it would keep the 3.60 and it did. Any ideas? Thanks

Last edited by Gamerboi28,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-