Homebrew Waithax/Slowhax implementation released by Mrrraou

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Mrrraou You are a god. I go to sleep and wake up to a working dsiwarehax_installer :P Looks like a lot of the people working on it (including me, though I was wayyy further off) were only off from a working application by a slight amount. Thank you for your work Mrrraou.

Reactions: fodder

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Mrrraou You are a god. I go to sleep and wake up to a working dsiwarehax_installer :P Looks like a lot of the people working on it (including me, though I was wayyy further off) were only off from a working application by a slight amount. Thank you for your work Mrrraou.
that's pretty much exaggerating lol

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
I know you haven't done anything. Which brings my point again - you didn't have to, more, you shouldn't have linked a fork with a different name with the same code, especially before making changes.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls
You do realize, That this is for personal use. Not public, I may make the repository private; but, it is of no concern that has work or not, and i just got home as well.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was late to the party, and I'm bashing you for something completely different.
Why, I thought it was plain hate. So, I got upset. I apologize for it, but I'm done talking about it...

Lotoonlink

Probably doesn't know what he's talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... I asked a legitimate question and this isn't really "hating", not to mention it is not your version, not as of now. There was no reason for you to post it if it has no differences. Chill out. Don't act like a victim, please.
You forgot something at the end there buddy. ;)

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
You do realize, That this is for personal use. Not public, I may make the repository private; but, it is of no concern that has work or not, and i just got home as well.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why, I thought it was plain hate. So, I got upset. I apologize for it, but I'm done talking about it...
Personal fork -> links the fork before making any changes at all

I think something doesn't add up.

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so sorry if this has been asked, but do I need the fieldrunners save anywhere? I Put the .3dsx in nwhax folder (deleted the old .3dsx and .smdh) but it didn't ask me what save to modify, instead it went straight to the numbers. I-is it going to install fieldrunners' hax or did I do it wrong & now have to wait another hour or so to try again?

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
so sorry if this has been asked, but do I need the fieldrunners save anywhere? I Put the .3dsx in nwhax folder (deleted the old .3dsx and .smdh) but it didn't ask me what save to modify, instead it went straight to the numbers. I-is it going to install fieldrunners' hax or did I do it wrong & now have to wait another hour or so to try again?
it will ask after

Reactions: Skylinedeadline

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Personal fork -> links the fork before making any changes at all

I think something doesn't add up.

My mistake, shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. Won't happen again!

@Mrrraou
Sorry mate for all the fuss, won't happen again. Let's just chill out, and work together.

Last edited by Dr.Hacknik,

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat