Hacking WAD Packer v0.0001 released!!!

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
Well i used the wad packer on the original release of Diddy Kong's Quest and successfully made a .WAD file. Tried to install it with Wad installer and gave an error when installing the ticket. Any ideas?

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
You could be right. I remember seeing somewhere that Team Blaze didn't include all the proper files. The finished WAD still comes out at 21.5mb though, which is the same as their final WAD version...strange

Jay84Jay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So any of you that are actually getting .wads made , would you be kind to make a mini quick tutorial on how things are being done ?

Elo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
for those to busy..heres a list of all the SHA1 hashes of the files in Shared1
enjoy
smile.gif

http://rapidshare.com/files/109757703/hash-export.txt.html

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
stev418 said:
just made smb2 including this missing files that the tmd indicated, getting tested now
Didn't work mate. Seems to be some kind of problem with the tickets in all the games i have tried.

Elo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
well,i found all the .app files i needed etc.. created the wad (was doing PAL link to the past)..all went fine..and then the ticket error appeared again (-2011)..hmm,im sure Ive got all the .app files correct..the wad created fine and all..hmm,this will need some digging

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
This has got to be a simple error with the ticket not matching the title.tmd or title.cert, we definately have all the .app files that we need to install. We need to compare our tickets with the one from the WAD version of the Blaze VC games i think.

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ah! nice got it to pack, key.bin must be named common-key.bin and put in same folder.

but the one I used was the first DKC2 dump and I bet it's pal so it's no use to me... I just wanted to test it... it packs... most likely a better version will be out soon!

any news on NTSC VC games?

Elo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
some1 who has both pls hex compare the original blaze file and the repack of donkey cong country 2 (create a wad based on original release and compare with blazes release
wink.gif
)

im dling the repack right now to compare em

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/gz90ppV7yfE?si=y1IdUB1kPvndhn5P