Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crazyDogg08 said:
shred6waves said:
tried sin and punishment PAL and patching to NTSC

did not work... gamecode error?

Where did this Error poped up? Wad-Installer or wiizle diizle shiizle... Sin & Pun seem to have a strange gamecode

wad installer. it installed the ticket just fine, it was the one right after that like the name error. it happened with kirby 64 too

crazyDogg08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shred6waves said:
hmm. maybe the wads were just bad then. ill try some more

yes, try some more pls...

maybe changing data in WAD-Files corrupts the encryption or the signature... but I'm not sure!
if this is the case... the VC-Games should be patched on the wii (with a wii App (.elf))... or before packing the wad

tkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
crazyDogg08 said:
I've changed my App...

now you can patch the Region of an WAD-File (VC-Game):

It displays Information about the Region, Regioncode, Maker, VC-System of the Game and tells you the WAD-File was patched before!

You can use this App to check if the wad-file you want to install has the same Region as your Wii...

try it: Wiizle Diizle Shiizle v1.3 - for WADs

pls post your results here!!!

!!! It's not tested well... so use it at your own risk !!!

Have Fun
Tried Punch.Out!.Nes.VC.NTSC.Wii-iCsCrEW to PAL got ticket error 2011

Sotoro

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe you should make an own thread for this one, because it could be a little confusing for some people, if you are posting here that some wad files aren't working
wink.gif

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I experienced a strange issue with this:

On my XP system, any wad created was bad (install error, see screenshot some pages back).

Running a virtual machine with vista on the same PC, the resulting wad was smaller by 2 or 3 kb.. and working perfectly fine.

Any idea why?

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, I found something else.. the wad packer apparently does NOT create a properly signed TMD file.
When I run wad sign check (from the wadtools) on i.e. the blaze releases, I get a ticked trucha sign check error. When I run the wad sign check on a wadpacker created file, I also get this:

tmd trucha cert failure (-5)

Maybe this is why in some cases the created wad doesn't work, or doesn't allow download from the store.

edit: just tried building a wad on my laptop (win2k), exactly the same files as before -> good wad. so it's either some software or maybe winxp itself that is messing up the wad files on my PC.

enoughrope

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
crazyDogg08 said:
I've changed my App...

now you can patch the Region of an WAD-File (VC-Game):

It displays Information about the Region, Regioncode, Maker, VC-System of the Game and tells you the WAD-File was patched before!

You can use this App to check if the wad-file you want to install has the same Region as your Wii...

try it: Wiizle Diizle Shiizle v1.3 - for WADs

pls post your results here!!!

!!! It's not tested well... so use it at your own risk !!!

Have Fun

I've patched NTSC-U > NTSC-J... but it didn't work. I got errors trying to install them.

NikoK

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would I be able to use the wad packer to pack FCE Wii and Genplus and install them as seperate channels.....I would like to run both these emulators straight from my wii menu using the SD Card.

If this has already been done please link me to the .wad files. If not I would like to know how to create custom channels.

death69inc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiizle Diizle Shiizle v1.3 - for WADs
this region proggie has never worked once for me

free the wads works great but not for nes or snes
pal to ntsc all gen t16 neo and n64 I have tired worked with it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum