#TeamMarie
OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
(Feel free to move this if it is in the wrong section)

Hi folks. I bought Super Smash Bros. Brawl today to get homebrew set up on my vWii. Got the channel installed, backed up the IOS's, extracted the keys, and backed up my NAND (following this guide). Ready to go! However, I have two problems.

1. I can not get cheats for Brawl to work. Have the TXT on the root of the SD card to extend the code limit of the GCT and got all my replacement files in place. Is there a specific hook type I need to select before I load the game from Gecko?
  2. I can not, for the life of me, figure out why my HDD is not reading in CFG USB Loader or Nintendont. My HDD is a 1TB MyPassport Ultra from WD.

I've partitioned my hard drive in to three partitions: Games (for Wii/GCN games), school (for my school work), and a remaining partition with the leftover space. I have both the Wii games and Gamecube games on the Games partition. Gamecube is under "games" and Wii is under "wbfs. The games partition is in FAT32 and is the first FAT32 partition on my HDD (my school partition is FAT32 as well). I've installed this to the required slots and these are the only cIOS's I've installed. My HDD used to play games on my Wii, but then it wouldn't read games, for whatever reason.
Can anyone tell me why I'm having these problems?

Last edited by Segtendo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-