Hacking vwii blackscreen/brick

ctrlp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was following a tut on how to clean up my vwii so that I can update my wii U. Well like a dummy i follow the guide blindly, I went on the modmii and downloaded ALL the Non_fakesigned IOS' and installed them via YAMM. Now when I open vWii it stays on a black screen. Is there any way to fix this? I do have the Nand and Keys backed up...

** pretty sure i Used wii ios' XD

flo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
I hear a future official firmware update from Nintendo will fix it ( if there's any part in it that updates something for the vWii )

ctrlp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my wii U won't even update, it's why I did this in the first place. I get the 162-0002 error.

ctrlp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've searched high and low through these forums and I continue to find the 2 same answers, 1. I'm SOL or 2. Nand Dump (which requires hardware and soldering) but I can not find any instructions on this for the wiiU. I may send it in for a repair but i'm debating that for obvious reasons.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you do send it to nintendo dont tell them anything about wii mode they will suspect homebrew if you do just tell them it wont update and when they fix that it will install the correct vwii ios files when it updates.

ctrlp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you truly all for taking the time to reply to my post. I think I will send it in, however, do i mention the error code i am receiving? Because it tells me on the error screen to call them for that error i mentioned earlier.(162-0002)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.