Volume + not working, All other buttons responsive.

Gaygen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! Im new to the community but I would like to ask a question, I had a customer send in their switch for repair. Customer stated the volume button wasnt working an so I thought a new ribbon cable would fix the problem, after testing out a different cable im starting to think that it make be an issue with the board. Any help would be appreciated!

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! Im new to the community but I would like to ask a question, I had a customer send in their switch for repair. Customer stated the volume button wasnt working an so I thought a new ribbon cable would fix the problem, after testing out a different cable im starting to think that it make be an issue with the board. Any help would be appreciated!
Without any kind of pictures this isnt very helpful. But it may just be that the button below the outer casing just wasnt close enough to be pressed.

Gaygen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Without any kind of pictures this isnt very helpful. But it may just be that the button below the outer casing just wasnt close enough to be pressed.
The button is making contact, and when i take the buttons out of the pressure pads they still function, except for vol up. Volume up is completely unresponsive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    977.9 KB · Views: 14

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1