Hardware Misc Project Switch JoyCon Light Ribbon Cable Issues

Modder_Boi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been working on several different projects with my switch for a while now, and I recently re-shelled my JoyCons. In the process, I accidentally lost the hinge that holds the ribbon cable for the lights and side buttons in the connector. I looked online and I didn't find anything about it, so I'm assuming I'm basically screwed and will have to buy a new JoyCon board. Is there any way to replace/fix this without getting a new board?

Last edited by Modder_Boi,

Deleted member 678442

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I have been working on several different projects with my switch for a while now, and I recently re-shelled my JoyCons. In the process, I accidentally lost the hinge that holds the ribbon cable for the lights and side buttons in the connector. I looked online and I didn't find anything about it, so I'm assuming I'm basically screwed and will have to buy a new JoyCon board. Is there any way to replace/fix this without getting a new board?
A quick Google search found this:
https://www.sintech-shop.de/en/conn...t-suitable-for-nintendo-switch-joycon/a-10523

It’s a German website but I’m sure there are others. If you don’t have soldering skills I’m sure you can transfer the hinge over with little effort

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь