Hacking Vitamin & Mai Dump Compatibility list

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wipeout 2048 | USA (Physical) | Working | 2.0 | Dumped successfully on my Vita 1000. Successfully installed on my Vita TV and used Whitelister v1.1 to allow the game to run. Ran fine and finished the first campaign race!

Edit: A DualShock 4 is necessary to play the game on a Vita TV as you need to touch the menu screen to navigate it. The DS4's touch pad works wonderfully for this purpose.

Last edited by IcySon55,
Reactions: SonsofOcelot

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
@SonsofOcelot

Okay so ive seen the OP and theres like 15-10 games that i now work with V2.0 since ive tested them but they arent on our list

So here are the ones that are working but arent on the OP. could you add them on as im away from my pc at the momment

A.W. Phoenix Festa | NA (Digital) | Working | v2.0 | N/A
Dungeon Travellers II | NA (Digital) | Working | v2.0 | N/A
Hyperdimension Neptunuia U Action [EU] [Digital] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
Hyperdimension Neptunuia Producing Perfection[EU] [Digital] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
Freedom Wars | NA (Physical) | Working | v2.0 | N/A
Moe Chronicles | NA (Digital) | Working | v2.0 | N/A
Persona 4 Golden| NA (Physical) | Working | v2.0 | N/A

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@SonsofOcelot

Okay so ive seen the OP and theres like 15-10 games that i now work with V2.0 since ive tested them but they arent on our list

So here are the ones that are working but arent on the OP. could you add them on as im away from my pc at the momment

A.W. Phoenix Festa | NA (Digital) | Working | v2.0 | N/A
Dungeon Travellers II | NA (Digital) | Working | v2.0 | N/A
Hyperdimension Neptunuia U Action [EU] [Digital] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
Hyperdimension Neptunuia Producing Perfection[EU] [Digital] [Vitamin 2.0] Working - Works fine.
Freedom Wars | NA (Physical) | Working | v2.0 | N/A
Moe Chronicles | NA (Digital) | Working | v2.0 | N/A
Persona 4 Golden| NA (Physical) | Working | v2.0 | N/A

Done. And now back to our criminal girls file digging...

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

sweetstyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
the list is much better now i thank you both also here is something useful you both find if you put update vpk and game vpk you want to install you will get error hopefully this will help someone took me hours before i realize we can put them in same folder

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
the list is much better now i thank you both also here is something useful you both find if you put update vpk and game vpk you want to install you will get error hopefully this will help someone took me hours before i realize we can put them in same folder

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean...

sweetstyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
we can't put game we want to install and its update it gives error you need to make new folder or copy somewhere else the update or game.. try putting update of game such as digimon and and its vpk in same direction in vita after that try to install the game from vitashell you will get the error

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
we can't put game we want to install and its update it gives error you need to make new folder or copy somewhere else the update or game.. try putting update of game such as digimon and and its vpk in same direction in vita after that try to install the game from vitashell you will get the error

That's weird because I installed my Senran Kagura bon appetit vpk and it's update from the root of ux0 without issue. You sure the dump works?

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Hey guys erm what happened with those 4 trashed messages above? did someone try posting warez?

UPDATE:

Added FFX to NOT WORKING list

Added the following to Working list

Uta no prince sama music III JP
Psycho Pass Manditory Happiness USA
Concetion II Undubbed version USA
Norn 9 Var Commons USA

Tested them all myself

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My bad, here is a little update for attack on titan - mixed some things up, used the Japanese eboot for another game...

Attack on Titan [EU] [Digital] [Vitamin 2.0] - Works with the modules from the Chinese version to get it to boot past the splash screen.

Sorry. D=

Older post from me, could you edit attack on titan, so people know what files to use. c;

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys erm what happened with those 4 trashed messages above? did someone try posting warez?

UPDATE:

Added FFX to NOT WORKING list

Added the following to Working list

Uta no prince sama music III JP
Psycho Pass Manditory Happiness USA
Concetion II Undubbed version USA
Norn 9 Var Commons USA

Tested them all myself

Someone asked... Anyways good to see those 4 are on the working side. Really would like to see ffx in the working list at some point tho...

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Someone asked... Anyways good to see those 4 are on the working side. Really would like to see ffx in the working list at some point tho...
HELL to the YES, even though ive played FF 10 once i wanna do it again. One more time!! Tidus and his laughing lol
Older post from me, could you edit attack on titan, so people know what files to use. c;
Zis Done! XP

Reactions: Zephir1991

sweetstyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
That's weird because I installed my Senran Kagura bon appetit vpk and it's update from the root of ux0 without issue. You sure the dump works?
yeah i tried separate and it worked with digimon i guess it depends from game to game but in future if you do get error do try this fix as it worked for me since not everyone have unlimited bandwidth

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +2