Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hallo Mates
I checked the list and tried to dump my Another World, The dump went fine, and the game starts, but it is lagging, when you try to run in the beginning with the snakes on the ground and rocks falling it stutters, it stutters bad, I erased it and downloaded it once more from PSN, that version is just fine, used Vitamin 1.1
Does anyone else have the same problem, it is reported in this thread as working

So.... I know not everyone follows the scene as closely as others. I'm going to keep this short as I've been saying this for the last few days.

Vitamin versions alpha (leak), 1.0, and 1.1 have numerous bugs and have caused numerous problems for people. You can try enabling the amphetamine plugin or wait for Vitamin v1.2 which has a HUGE amount of bug fixes and updates and will probably fix many, many issues that users are facing.

AceTest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, if I have a game installed that doesn't work, would I be able to use the new version of vitamin (when released) to redump that installed game?

Would that fix any issues previously occurring?
That a great question and i would love to know that as well.
If anyone knows please feel free to tell us.

That would make my corpse party and mgs2 download not a waste lol :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Vitamin versions alpha (leak), 1.0, and 1.1 have numerous bugs and have caused numerous problems for people. You can try enabling the amphetamine plugin or wait for Vitamin v1.2 which has a HUGE amount of bug fixes and updates and will probably fix many, many issues that users are facing.
I really hope 1.2 comes out soon. Tbh i diidnt face way too many issues yet but there were some sudden crashes when i tried renaming vpk files etc.
I really like what FloW is doing and i plan on supporting vita devs by buying games i like. In reality only 1.5% of vita users have henkaku, this wont even slightly hamper sony and vita devs, majority is on 3.61 :)

So guys, if possible let the FloW know this and spread the love. And waiting for the desmume emu to be flawless in the mean time :)

Aneesh India

Trophies
XP
Country
India

I really hope 1.2 comes out soon. Tbh i diidnt face way too many issues yet but there were some sudden crashes when i tried renaming vpk files etc.
I really like what FloW is doing and i plan on supporting vita devs by buying games i like. In reality only 1.5% of vita users have henkaku, this wont even slightly hamper sony and vita devs, majority is on 3.61 :)

So guys, if possible let the FloW know this and spread the love. And waiting for the desmume emu to be flawless in the mean time :)

Am not sure why there is a delay for the next vitamin release ! So excited. It will possibly rule out all the errors we are seeing while launching game /dumping

Aneesh India

Trophies
XP
Country
India

Am not sure why there is a delay for the next vitamin release ! So excited. It will possibly rule out all the errors we are seeing while launching game /dumping

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Probably because there are still bugs and errors to be ironed out. They will release when they are ready. Also, there was a mention that we may get it this weekend.

AceTest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably because there are still bugs and errors to be ironed out. They will release when they are ready. Also, there was a mention that we may get it this weekend.
Would literally flip if its this weekend tbh, love all the releases so far, great improvements in terms of stability :)
(im pretty sure everyone follows the vita scene as closely as i do or even more but just a heads up that vita shell 0.9 has been released today)

AceTest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth3 V Generation| US (Physical) | Working | Vitamin Ver. 1.1 | sce_module fix
Can you kindly explain to me how the sce_module fix works? Would appreciate that so much, some of my games get errors, so maybe this fix will help :) (i tried googling sce fix tutorials, didnt get any, thanks in advance!)

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Does that mean the app will update itself?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Not sure. He just made mention of network updates. So idk if it will be automatic or if he even actually implements it. It's up to him :D

Changelog 0.91
  • Added automatic network update. VitaShell will now notify you when there's a new update. You'll then be able to download it within the VitaShell application and it will update both molecularShell and VitaShell to the newest verison.
  • Added text and audio file icon by littlebalup.
  • Updated to latest libftpvita which fixed file size string > 2GB and added APPE

Just saw this in Vitashell v.91 thread

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
LOL. He said next week.. not probably this week. I doubt.

Well the way I interpreted that is before next weekend. My schedule, based on my place of works schedule, runs Monday through Sunday. So for me tomorrow starts next week :P

But eh, we get it when we get it and that's all I want. He can take as much time as he wants/needs to get it working the way he wants.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Assassin's Creed Chronicles (ID: PCSE00700) | US (Physical) | Not Working | v1.1 | Error C2-12828-1 after the game boot and before full dumping.

Last edited by aos10,

KyoKawasaky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you kindly explain to me how the sce_module fix works? Would appreciate that so much, some of my games get errors, so maybe this fix will help :) (i tried googling sce fix tutorials, didnt get any, thanks in advance!)
from what i did was i just put the sce_module in the ux0:app/PCSE00661/sce_module/ and the ux0:app/PCSE00661/sce_sys/sce_module
Not sure if i did it correctly but it seamed to work for me so far.

Relpace the PCSE00661 with you game ID

timxirish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dropping a line to say that I have the digital version of WipEout 2048. I've dumped it fine, just need to test. I'll be back with results later-- I also have FFX-2 HD that I'm testing first for a different site I can't discuss here.

FeitX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tales of Innocence R | JP (Physical) | Working | v1.0 | N/A

From where did you get this confirmation?

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (DEMO) | JP (Digital) | Working | v1.0 | N/A

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    OIP.19q3E5NK_Mdn0K35CZWrWQHaJ4
    for you bro
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, it's actually tommorrow but thx
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2 so does @AncientBoi