Hacking Vitamin & Mai Dump Compatibility list

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just tested sorcery Saga USa cart and it install but doesnt work it just send you back to the live area I will try again when v1.2 get released
I will dump again criminal girls to see is I get the same error as the previus dump attemp that is working on mi vita now just to make sure it was correcly dump

Last edited by darksergio,

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah. Good god! expect the floodgates of reddit to increase when 1.2 drops

i hope its a really good compatibility patch. I dont want 20 more versions. But who can say

That sounds kind of ungrateful, would you prefer to wait several months until it's absolutely perfect before there's another release?

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about games that are not officially supported by the PS TV?
Whitelist app is your Friend

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can someone upload MH Frontier? It's so weird that this game still isn't in the internet
I spent 7 hours last night and only dumped 5 games and uploaded 4

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Criminal girl USA cart vitamin 1.1 dump fine whidouth giving any error at the end of dump and works fine the file size is still the same as my last dump of the game 1.15gb that was made in vitamin leak and v1

majinspyda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final Fantasy X |(US) Cartridge| partial working|v 1.0/1.1| Dumps fine and boots. Game crashes before first save point. Tested with 3 dumps from V 1.0 and 1.1 and all crash at same point in game.

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any new news on how the Black Fin dongle is doing lmao:lol:
To be honest I would buy one if they get it working on 3.60. think about it all the games you want on a cheap microsd card. Im having storage issues now with my 32gb Vita memory card. If they get it working and can play games without using a computer like using a vsh menu count me in

charlie22911

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Borderlands | US Cart | Vitamin 1.1 = no dice, crashes with error when game splash screen loads during dump.
Wipeout 2048 | US Cart | Vitamin 1.1 = successful dump but no launch. Will try again and update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.