Hardware Vita - White Bubbles

Hephaestus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I am on 3.60 Enso and have maybe around 200 games aprox.
If i open folders eventually the games inside show up as white Bubbles.
Titles are still fine. Games work.

Had to reset my Vita and had more games before than i do now and this is the first time this is happening.

Anything i can do to fix this?
Would "rebuild database" remove all the folders on my homescreen that i sorted games into?

Reactions: Cactopus

XpertNoobhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im not a expert but it seems to me youve corrupted your App.db (database for application images)

i think to fix you may want to back up your stuff on memory card and format and start again as that partition is on the vita not the memory card. although it may be worth trying rebuild data base first to see but i dont know weather or not that alone will work.

about your games going missing open vitashell press triangle and 'refresh live area' and the vanished icons should appear. But to be honest i got a feeling you may have issues getting the bubbles images back without a system restore

Reactions: renatotec

Demix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had same issue, deleting and reinstalling the game worked but that would be 2 long. Mine is the 1000 version, you can try recovery mode and rebuild data base...not sure how it it works on cfw but you should be left with your installed vpks only, then refresh live arena. The games that didn't have enough space to install should appear after you move into folders and restart. I also used the tf card vpk for live refresh

Cactopus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It might just be because too many games are in the home menu which the Vita wasn’t designed to do.
Personally I have the same problem around a few hours of using the Vita or after playing multiple games the icons would stop loading. As soon as I restart my Vita everything returns to normal until a couple hours in.
I have close to 300 titles installed. That might be the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one