Hardware Vita Tv + Playstation tv release = vita tv able to log on us psn?

vbkun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
title pretty much describes my doubt :)

Anyone knows if will it be possible to use the ps vita tv in the us psn with the release of the playstation tv in us?

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can log into US PSN account, but you cannot use PSN shop yet. You can for now use Vita to download stuff from PSN shop then move that memory card to Vita TV.

cdoty

Trophies
Website
www.rastersoft.net
XP
Country
United States
I just switched my Korean PS Vita TV over after the 3.30 update. I was able to login to my US PSN account, and play most games on the Vita card. I also couldn't access the store.

The only thing I cannot figure out how to do is switch the input to use X instead of O for OK. I wonder if I am stuck with this layout?

trumpet-205

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just switched my Korean PS Vita TV over after the 3.30 update. I was able to login to my US PSN account, and play most games on the Vita card. I also couldn't access the store.

The only thing I cannot figure out how to do is switch the input to use X instead of O for OK. I wonder if I am stuck with this layout?
You cannot swap button on Vita. Even on PSP it is only doable with CFW.

trumpet-205

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OS will use O for OK, but games use their own scheme meaning when you download western game it'll have X as OK.

Today I found out there is a game to this exception, Muramasa Rebirth. This game actually changes its action button depending on the region of Vita (O is okay for JP/Asia system, X is okay for western system). Oddly enough, this game is also one of those game that writes save file to the cartridge itself as opposed to the memory card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1