Hardware Vita Slim accessories, anyone know of any?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new Vita model will be coming out in less than a week for us Americans. It's been out in Europe for a few months, and in Japan even longer. The problem is that it's not the same size/layout as the original Vita. This means that both the official and unofficial accessories may not be compatible with it. Sure, some may fit, but they may not fit perfectly, and a loose accessory may lead to a dropped Vita. Example (apparently youtube links don't include start times, so start at around 3:20):

So, to my European, Japanese, and Importese friends, does anyone know of any that are compatible? I'm mostly worried about a screen protector (although that grip that makes it look like a controller is definitely intriguing). Now, you may say "Just wait, I'm sure there will be new accessories after the new Vita's release." But I dare you to stare at my unprotected Vita Slim's screen and say it's okay if I wait.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm using a Hori grip on the 1000, I can test it on the 2000 if I find one here.

All screen protectors will be incompatible due to changes such as start/select buttons

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yea I think i was supposed to say hormone replacement therapy