Homebrew Visual Boy Advance GX

Flo_o

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, maybe it's sounds a bit strange, but i am one of those VBAGX fans that is using VBAGX instead of mGBA for playing Gameboy games on the original Wii, i know that mGBA is recommended but for some reason i love VBAGX more because of the nice layout (default mGBA is only a black screen), user friendly menu, screenshot support and options. Also the emulator combines nicely with the fceugx and snes9xgx emulator, they all share the same layout.

But there are some things that i love to see added and changed (i'm not a MODder). Are there more fans that love to see more support for this emulator to make it even more awesome?

Here are some things i like to see in v2.3.7 :)

- Removing GBA icon on the right where screenshots will be displayed. If a game does not have a screenshot or cover art, a GBA icon will be displayed. Why? Well, mGBA is far more superior in emulating GBA games, so it's nicer to focus completelly on GB/GBC, so that the emulator will display a gameboy icon when a .gb file is selected and a gameboy color icon when a .gbc file is selected.

- Adding a back to menu button combination to VBAGX, the new snes9xgx has this option. Very handy when you are playing games with an original snes controller (raphnet SNES to GC adapter / or Hori GC controller) and when not having a wiimote.

- Removing all GBA functions in the menu so that the emulator is purely focused on GB and GBC.

- Adding more Super Gameboy / Super Gameboy 2 overlays and features.

- Finetune speed so it will be as good as mGBA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill