Homebrew Visual Boy Advance GX 2.0.0 out

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saying this coder, just like most other emulator codes do their thing on tehskeen, that's where he posts releases/answers questions/listens to feature requests/bugs. If you want support or want to support the author, you can contact him on his tehskeen release threads.

EDIT: Also you posted this on your blog only 20 mintues before it was posted on tehskeen, 5:42 A.M. It was posted 3 hours before by Tantric on tehskeen himself.

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever, sure officially that is the case, but if you want any direct contact to the author, just go to the other thread. I'm just saying, as a scener, I would post a link to where the author himself released/announced it. I would want to know where I can interface with the author instead of a Google Code page, which depending on the author either is combed over daily or completely ignored except for new SVNs.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
the new menu is just like the other emus (i mean snes9x gx and FCE ultra GX), only in purple
smile.gif

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
Thanks, I hope the Genesis emulator gets the GX GUI overhaul.

I'd like that as well. But by the looks of it the Genesis one isn't by the same guys making the other GX emulators. It has a totally different interface than the other ones did pre-GUI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo