Hardware Virtual Router with WEP?

MushGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I read about the Virtual Router Manager on the Homepass tutorial, and I tried out the application, and I see that it only has WPA2 support. Is there any similar application you can recommend that has support for WEP? I'm asking this for my old DS games, and I don't think the new issued router from CenturyLink has AOSS support. I know that I can change it to WEP, but I don't want to trouble my relatives who are using it, too.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
IIRC, Connectify lets you choose whatever security you want (including no security). I've used it before for DS games, worked just fine. It's very simple to set up as well, so you should have no problems doing so with your DS.

asdfghjkihjhjhjvdrfvbn

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
IIRC, Connectify lets you choose whatever security you want (including no security). I've used it before for DS games, worked just fine. It's very simple to set up as well, so you should have no problems doing so with your DS.
hey there, i know a humongus amount of time has passed but does it still work? I can't find where you can choose what kind of security you want.

asdfghjkihjhjhjvdrfvbn

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey there, i know a humongus amount of time has passed but does it still work? I can't find where you can choose what kind of security you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1