Video Games: Turning players into war criminals

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I must say, I was really shocked by the fact that they killed all those innocent people in MW2.
Didn't feel good then, didn't kill anybody on that part of the mission.

But I never felt the urge to kill somebody though, not by playing any game
tongue.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Demonbart said:
Raika said:
I play Cooking Mama but I'm the worst in my cooking class. Irony...
frown.gif

It is now proven that playing Cooking Mama kills your brain cells.
But seriously, I was playing Kingdom Hearts the other day, and now I feel like bashing random fantasy creatures with my house key.
rofl2.gif

When I was just a young and innocent child, I actually believed that Pokemon existed. So what did I do? I painted a rubber ball to make it look like a Pokeball, and went around throwing it at everyone I saw.
laugh.gif

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I just played Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands and know, I feel like going to the park and throwing a flower to the pond and revealing a mystical goddess. Also, know I want to paint a rock green and put inside my watering can then raise it in the air and look like a maniac to get less tired.

Also, I played EBA and know I want to get an afro wig and agent costume and dance around like a maniac to YMCA.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I was playing Trauma Center... but I just couldn't save that little girl. Her family watched in horror as I tried to make the incision with a plastic knife (it was all that was available) and change her pacemaker (I just happened to have two AA batteries and some wire... does the same thing, right?) when she went into cardiac arrest. I'm definitely not considered a hero... ran out of stabilizer mid-operation. I can no longer go into that McDonald's, and I'm sure the police want a word with me.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I was playing Imagine: Forum Moderator, and now I believe this thread should be moved to EoF because it was ridiculous from the very beginning.

sfunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
silent sniper said:
since when the fuck are there rules to war?

Theoretically, ever since the rules of engagement were drafted for your country and its army. Also, the Geneva Convention has some rules in it. But its all kind of moot because private armies/non-uniform combatants(a.k.a. 'terrorists') aren't exactly bound by either of these.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was playing The Beatles Rock Band and now I go every other night to a karaoke bar and sing Beatles songs while pretending to play drums with a couple of pens .....I always go home with ink stains on my hand and my pants........

Sefi

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just happy that human rights groups have their priorities in check. Video games are obviously at the top of the list.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Looks like a brown recluse