Hello gbatemp!

benone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, just saying hi after two years I subscribed! Sorry, I just noticed there was such topic!
I'm glad to see that this forum seems to greet a lot of diversity.

I joined at first with PSP-related questions and I recently browsed the forums here again. I'm so glad to see this huge forum alive, it's seems scarce these days. Forums are my only 'internet social medias', let's say.

I left aside video games for many years but it was always coming back to me somehow. I reopen myself to gaming and accept it bit by bit instead of rejecting it. It still grows on me, even if I got rid of all the PSX games in the past. I play less than before but it stays in me. The musics, the artworks, the thoughts of these games. I think I'm a nostalgic, haha.

I always loved RPGs. With time, I prefer shorter ones, because random encounters get tedious with time and our time becomes more precious, haha! I still own my Super Nintendo. I have a used PSP since 2015 and still loving it for its multiple possibilities. I like to plug it on an old used tv and play PS1 games on it. I prefer playing single player games or multiplayer with real people in the same room, not really online stuff.

With friends, we co-create a thick zine about gaming in french language. We made 3 volumes already. Subjects are various, but I have a preference for personal stories related to video games, so everybody can enjoy the article even as a non-gamer.

I have a portfolio of drawings with watercolor and some music compositions with the idea of a fictive video game. the link is in my profile if you are curious.

Feel free to communicate with me on this forum or with private message, I'd be happy to reply!

I also speak french, so it's possible to communicate in this language too.

wishing you a great day or evening, or both!

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, :)

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our site :D

• Love
Reactions: impeeza and CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol