Homebrew VC injection 3.0: HANS injection

dtwpurple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some gbc games work for gb VC. theyre just picky about the games. I got Oracle of ages working on Super Mario Land :P i tried Crystal and Yellow both crashed on initializing save data. Im guessing other games will work but im not gonna be the person that tries out the whole library unless someone out there made a collection of .romfs files.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Some gbc games work for gb VC. theyre just picky about the games. I goart Oracle of ages working on Super Mario Land :P i tried Crystal and Yellow both crashed on initializing save data. Im guessing other games will work but im not gonna be the person that tries out the whole library unless someone out there made a collection of .romfs files.
But, if I'm not mistaken, injected .romfs files are personal, because are asociated to only one console ID... Then, any try to share them will be unuseful! (Correct me if I'm wrong, please)

Edit: And sorry if maybe I've misinterpreted your words about... :lol:

Last edited by fmkid,

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems to be hit or miss whether you can access the eshop on older firmwares. Luckily I keep my main 3ds on the latest firmware(have an o3ds on 9.6 for when ninjhax is finally broken =p)

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Dracari,

RetroBitMig

Banana Boy
Trophies
Website
xn--yck0dzd.xn--q9jyb4c
XP
Country
United States
In case anybody has the NES Metroid VC game (and nobody else has done anything with it), I can confirm that it works for VC injections using Hans. I've got Pokémon Crystal and a Rom Hack of Silver called Pokémon XY Naturia with the Multirom menu.
o3dsMockUp.png
o3dsMultiRom.png

Reactions: Lemon_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol