Hacking Uwizard: All-In-One Wii U PC Program

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for confirming, I was able to get hyrule warriors working finally with the correct unpacking program. It had an update partition and discu.exe was only extracting that update partition. I played it for about an hour also, working great!

buda81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for confirming, I was able to get hyrule warriors working finally with the correct unpacking program. It had an update partition and discu.exe was only extracting that update partition. I played it for about an hour also, working great!

which unpacking program did you use?

fossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you tell how to use vgmtoolbox?

edit: I think I got it.

How did you do it? I can't figure out how to open the WUD in vgmtoolbox. Under iso/archive extractor, there's no option to load up the image. Drag n' drop isn't working.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have the same problem, even if I use discu directly instead with uwizard. are there any other tools?

Same here. Getting an error message in DiscU "No such file or directory. Could not open title.tmd". The output only shows the system folder, with two subfolders 03 and 04 and a few files. I guess it's a bad dump?

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How did you do it? I can't figure out how to open the WUD in vgmtoolbox. Under iso/archive extractor, there's no option to load up the image. Drag n' drop isn't working.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Same here. Getting an error message in DiscU "No such file or directory. Could not open title.tmd". The output only shows the system folder, with two subfolders 03 and 04 and a few files. I guess it's a bad dump?
I did it this way. frankly I started it first time with admin rights, this way drag and drop dind't work but withouth admin it worked.

Reactions: digipimp75

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with these .rpx files being extracted, has anyone tried to see how loadiine would react? My guess is it would implode in its current state.

Cruguero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im getting this error with vgmtool "Partition TOC signature bytes not found" trying with hyrule warriors and wii fit u, any way to fix it?

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Im getting this error with vgmtool "Partition TOC signature bytes not found" trying with hyrule warriors and wii fit u, any way to fix it?
I don't know if I had the same error. does it not extract completly? with extraction as Raw it could extract correct.

Cruguero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
how do i create the ckey.bin? i have the key in txt and tried creating it with an hex editor but the uwizard says its wrong when i select the bin file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/AkzulQxOgQs?si=UIe4puLCp7NoP3r7 seldom gbatemp shoutout