OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok, so I'm super frustrated with this.

I started playing the game back on PS3 and stopped at the begging of the Doppelganger mission, with the first island complete and all upgrades made.

I wanted to continue playing on the PC and I really don't feel like starting the game all over. I tried to decrypt and import my save from the PS3 but the format seems to differ.

So I tried to find saves online. Found a guy on Steam that on 2012 shared saves of his playthrough at the beginning of each mission. I downloaded and tried to run his saves buy I don't seem to be able to.

If I launch the game with cloud saves on, Ubisoft connect overwrites the saves with my cloud ones. If I disable cloud saves, it simply won't recognize them.

After digging online seems that for a while people encountered this problem and bypass it by executing the game .exe directly, but the latest version for the game seems to call Ubisoft Connect from the .exe as well.

I believe saved games are signed with the Ubisoft account. Is there a way to bypass this verification or to resign the saves?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken you gonna have to move into the garage and that's all there is to it... lol