Homebrew Using AccioHack and CFG USBLoader together?

zackfiles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys!

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to create a .gct cheat file from Acciohack to use on games through CFG USB Loader. I know CFG USB Loader has it's own integrated cheat system, but I find that it's too limited for my likes.

If using Acciohack and CFG is possible, how should the settings look in CFG Loader for this to work? Should OcarinaCheats in CFG be ON? And if so, what Hooktype should it be set to? I normally have it on either No Hook or VBI.

I also have WiiFlow if Acciohack works better on that.

Thanks for the help!

zackfiles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Acciohack downloads the same codes as cfg loader can download from the same website

How is cfg to limited?

If there are too many codes for a game, CFG Loader won't show ANY of those codes. Having to plug the external HDD into the computer over and over again is a nuisance. Additionally, many codes require you to replace the XX's of the hex. For example, 4FXX XXXX, replacing the X's can only be done on the computer if Acciohacks isn't there.

So that's why I'm wondering if using Acciohack would work with games that are booted via CFG loader.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dont see why cfg wouldnt work with the codes created through Acciohack as long as they are placed in the proper folder and then ocarina is enabled.

Try it out and see if it works.

The codes for cfg need to be placed in the following path on your hard drive

:\usb-loader\codes\RF7J08.gct

RF7J08.gct is just for example

The file needs to be named the the same as the Game id for the game.

Also just enable ocarina and see what happens.
I noticed that with the latest cfg beta i tested once i enabled ocarina in the settings menu it automatically changed the hooktype to VBI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Doubt we'll ever see a Switch 2 anytime soon.