Not open for further replies.

chunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wanna make a name for yourself and make a useful Wii U hack?
Find a way to make the Wii U Pro controller compatible with Wii Games.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
That's just homebrew, though I do have an idea. Do you think someone savy enough could actually program the library into a backup loader so it acts as a wrapper for the loaded Wii title using a cIOS?

Pretty sure WiiFlow is a backup loader.

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Yea but I would assume it only works for the loader with navigation unless you're booting a GC game through Nintendont. I haven't tried it though since I haven't used a backup loader in a long time.

You should try it, they may have updated it to work as an alternate to the wiimote.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
This could require a mod in IOS56 and IOS57. I'm not sure if the d2x team still around, could be totally awesome though.
The other alternative of patching game by game through ocarina seems too messy.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ocarina would probably be the way to go, unless someone really wants to muck about with it IOS side. Either way, it's more work than most people would be willing to do to use a slightly better controller on Wii games running on a Wii/Wii U, especially since Dolphin seems to work with it just fine on PC. Overall, it would be great, but seems like a lot of work for something relatively small.

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow completely misleading title, made me think you invented a way to use pro controller on PC. way to get my hopes up as*h*le

Reactions: Fpsrussia117

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've read or rather haven't read, IOS does not/cannot handle bluetooth stuff.
If that's true, that's rather unfortunate, though I think Ocarina would have been the best way to do it, anyway. Still, it doesn't really matter as I highly doubt anyone would be willing to put forth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o