Tutorial  Updated

Use Your iPhone to Jailbreak Nintendo Switch with NXBoot

So iv been trying to find a way better for me cause i have iphone and i love it cause it's Jailbreaked and so i asked Fusée Gelée and mologie on iphone website not sure if i can or if im allowed to put that site here any ways here you guys go and this wasn't written by me im just sharing info with you guys enjoy

You Must Have A JailBreaken Iphone Or Ipad
Any JailBreaken Firmware Works

Make sure if your not jailbreaken and u get 11.4 beta check if works on your Devices

You will need a jailbroken iPhone to run payloads on your Nintendo Switch though. But then with an iOS 11.2 – iOS 11.4 (beta) jailbreak available, this is perhaps the best time to jailbreak your iPhone if you have not already done so.

Apart from a jailbroken iPhone, the hack relies on NXBoot, a recently released utility that allows you to run payloads on your Nintendo Switch which can then be used to run many of the custom home brewed apps for the console.

To connect your Switch to your jailbroken iPhone or iPad, you will need a USB-C to USB-A cable along with a Lightning to USB-A adapter.

If your iPhone is jailbroken, you can install NXBoot on it by adding the following repository to Cydia.

cydia://url/https://cydia.saurik.com/api/share#?source=https://mologie.github.io/repo/

And if you are wondering what NXBoot is, here’s how the developer explains it:

NXBoot enables starting custom boot code on the Nintendo Switch through the Fusée Gelée hardware exploit. Booting Coreboot/Linux is supported

If you want to know more about NXBoot, head over to this link. And if you own a jailbroken iPhone and Nintendo Switch and try the above method to install NXBoot on your console, drop a comment and let us know how the whole experience was.

Big Thanks To:Fusée Gelée And Mologie To Port This To Iphone

Last edited by MrWhosHacking,

MrWhosHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you should really tag @mologie properly so he's aware of this tutorial thread. Might also be worth giving him editing access since its his work.
I did and like I said all I did was release it here all updates with Be in that source and next @mologie been a member since July 8 2018 I don’t think that’s him if so @mologie on iPhone hacks website pm me and I’ll make sure u be Credit here For sure

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why I’m saying cause it was @mologie don’t u think it be on this forums. Just saying that’s all so once get that pm I him it’s him cause I told him

I think you should really tag @mologie properly so he's aware of this tutorial thread. Might also be worth giving him editing access since its his work.
One more think read I did say big thanks to who lol

Last edited by MrWhosHacking,

Super.Nova

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I did and like I said all I did was release it here all updates with Be in that source and next @mologie been a member since July 8 2018 I don’t think that’s him if so @mologie on iPhone hacks website pm me and I’ll make sure u be Credit here For sure

Why I’m saying cause it was @mologie don’t u think it be on this forums. Just saying that’s all so once get that pm I him it’s him cause I told him

One more think read I did say big thanks to who lol
Dude, you just killed English :rofl:
But seriously, thanks for the share :lol:

Reactions: moneychild

143Heynow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works great. I didn’t realize I needed BOTH the usb3 lightning camera adapter and the OTG adapter. I was trying just an OTG adapter by itself with no luck then read the description again. Bought the usb lightning camera adapter and BAM . It worked flawlessly I really really really love it!!!!

Reactions: MrWhosHacking

143Heynow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and i'm sure that my android doesn't need any jailbrokes to send payload to switches.
True but with android every phone has different specs, so not any android can do it. Some need to be rooted and some just don’t work at all. If you have an iPhone that’s jailbroken after iOS 10. This WILL work for you

mologie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi gents, there is a release post for NXBoot here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nxboot-fusee-gelee-shofel-2-implementation-for-ios.511251/

If there a technical questions please post them over there as I get email notifications for that thread. (Or just drop me an e-mail fwiw.) A FAQ exists on the NXBoot website and there is a Getting Started section/tutorial in the app itself, so please have a look at those before asking a question.

Other than that: Thanks for posting this tutorial

wii_go

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i saw this jailbroken and try it... but failed because i'm on 11.4 (not the beta 3 i think...!!) grrr not so long i was in 11.3.1

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works great. I didn’t realize I needed BOTH the usb3 lightning camera adapter and the OTG adapter. I was trying just an OTG adapter by itself with no luck then read the description again. Bought the usb lightning camera adapter and BAM . It worked flawlessly I really really really love it!!!!

I'm curious as to which adapter you bought to make it work, as I have a USB-A to USB-C adapter directly into the Switch and just tried any lightning cable into the adapter and haven't had any luck so far.

MrWhosHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi gents, there is a release post for NXBoot here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nxboot-fusee-gelee-shofel-2-implementation-for-ios.511251/

If there a technical questions please post them over there as I get email notifications for that thread. (Or just drop me an e-mail fwiw.) A FAQ exists on the NXBoot website and there is a Getting Started section/tutorial in the app itself, so please have a look at those before asking a question.

Other than that: Thanks for posting this tutorial

no problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sad