Hacking USBLoader with Game Images

deshwasi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jm9843 said:
To OP:

The "Kids version" linked to on the main page appears to still include the background graphic with "install/remove" game. I'm not sure if the buttons actually work or if the code was commented out. Could you post a link to a different background and/or recompile without those options?

Thanks.

buttons dont do anything so you are safe
smile.gif

CJHacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if I'm the only one that has run into this yet or not, but I just tried out nIxx's loader, which works great, unless I hit the power button on my Wiimote. I get a code dump if I do that. Anybody else?

I've got a couple of covers too that are missing, but I'll wait for Kosaic's release tomorrow to see if it's included in that batch.

Great work guys, been reading this from the beginning.

CJ

sleepdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
twig123 said:
Was the "noimage.png" feature added in nIxx's loader?
I placed the "noimage.png" file with the rest of the pics, but it doesn't work. (if so, does it have to be named different?)
I try to take a look for the source, and the "noimage.png" feature is not available in nIxx's loader for my limit knowledge.

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scratch all that i said there, I can't seem to get a working version of nIxx's loader, I don't get why that is. tried out the kid version, still no images will show up. i tried to load images in another loader, and the images all came up, so why is this such a mess? am i the only one whos not gettin the images to show up? im doin iti all the correct way here, but it just wont load the images at all.

when i use this loader, this loads the pictures

http://wiinewz.com/forums/591533-post80.html

so what am i doin wrong here?

am i even doin anything wrong?

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raptor1010 said:
I was able to integrate Sorg's USB Loader into this one:
http://wiinewz.com/forums/nintendo-news/94...01-by-sorg.html

So now we can see 21 entries, plus have all of the other features!

backgroundcopyy.jpg

Just replace the other boot.dol and the background.png with these:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A3LTZUAB

Source Code is included!

I have combined raptor1010's source and wiishizzza's source and made another one.

Here is the thing I have added:
1. Press (1) for Force NTSC (I removed the Press (2) option since I don't need this option)
2. You can put your background and noImage file in your SD card. If the loader couldn't find these files, it will use a default one.

Hope you would enjoy!

http://sharebee.com/3b6554d1

WiiMonkey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When i try compiling nIxx's loader i get this error

> "make"
apploader.c
c:/Source/source/apploader.c: In function 'Apploader_Run':
c:/Source/source/apploader.c:81: warning: implicit declaration of function 'memset'
c:/Source/source/apploader.c:81: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'memset'
c:/Source/source/apploader.c:82: warning: implicit declaration of function 'memcpy'
c:/Source/source/apploader.c:82: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'memcpy'

disc.c
c:/Source/source/disc.c: In function 'Disc_BootPartition':
c:/Source/source/disc.c:249: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sdio_Startup'

dvd_broadway.c
fst.c
menu.c
partition.c
patchcode.c
restart.c
sys.c
usb-loader.c
usbstorage.c
utils.c
video.c
wbfs.c
wdvd.c
wpad.c
pngu.c
libwbfs.c
rijndael.c
wiidisc.c
patchhook.S
stub.S
linking ... Source.elf
make[1]: Circular /c/Source/Source.dol Process Exit Code: 0
> Time Taken: 00:07[/color]

Does anyone know the meaning of these errors thanks

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
I appreciate the need to keep this thread on topic ie about developing the dol but does that included posts about cover images ?

As technically a request for a missing cover image is nothing to the development of the code.

-pb-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
wiimano said:
scratch all that i said there, I can't seem to get a working version of nIxx's loader, I don't get why that is. tried out the kid version, still no images will show up. i tried to load images in another loader, and the images all came up, so why is this such a mess? am i the only one whos not gettin the images to show up? im doin iti all the correct way here, but it just wont load the images at all.

Do you ran into usb timeout timer with nixx's ?
I have the same, as soon as i hit usb timeout by starting , images are not showing up anymore..

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-pb- said:
wiimano said:

Do you ran into usb timeout timer with nixx's ?
I have the same, as soon as i hit usb timeout by starting , images are not showing up anymore..

nope, just some reason it does not show any images on nIxx's. i really cant figure it out at all, it works just fine on the other loader. appears im the only one having this issue, all i can think is that its a bug, cuz the other loader loads them all up just fine.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys,
I was trying to find a list of Games ID -> Game name -> Game image and i failed no matter where i looked.

I have taken the lads images and written a quick PHP page (im in work so cant do too much) and ill start to fill in the blanks as we go and later ill add an upload page , but i think if this is kept up to date it may help others going forward.

Let me know what you think or should i just scrap the idea ? ... http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
djtaz said:
Guys,
I was trying to find a list of Games ID -> Game name -> Game image and i failed no matter where i looked.

I have taken the lads images and written a quick PHP page (im in work so cant do too much) and ill start to fill in the blanks as we go and later ill add an upload page , but i think if this is kept up to date it may help others going forward.

Let me know what you think or should i just scrap the idea ? ... http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/

djtaz - that is one heck of a handy resource for cover art - thank you from me - hope your boss doesn't catch you at it
wink.gif

ModderFokker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
djtaz said:
Guys,

I just tried and could also fill in the details....should that be possible ?

Otherwise let me know and ill fill in some as well

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ModderFokker said:

Im leaving it open for anyone to fill in for now - and ill make an upload page for now covers later on - thought it may help a few people out - the smaller images just click and download , the bigger ones havent been named yet - its for everyone so i thought some may chip in and add in the names
biggrin.gif
so i left it so anyone could complete them

ModderFokker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
djtaz said:
ModderFokker said:

Im leaving it open for anyone to fill in for now - and ill make an upload page for now covers later on - thought it may help a few people out - the smaller images just click and download , the bigger ones havent been named yet - its for everyone so i thought some may chip in and add in the names
biggrin.gif

How to you want them to be named ..regarding uppercase...

example:

Alone In The Dark
Alone in the Dark

exilizer2k

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
ModderFokker said:

biggrin.gif

Here you can find a list of Game-ID's: http://wiird.l0nk.org/gamelist/gamelist.txt
Maybe you find it useful

gunslinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have here a PAL Wii, but no NTSC Game forced to NTSC VideoMode works with the Loader (but they work ALL in GeckoOS!). Any Ideas? PAL Games work all w/o probs
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol