Hacking USBLOADER GX not showing games, when they're on the HDD.

Faber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT:

SO now I'm at where USBLoader GX will not load games (Not even Wii games), they just result in black screen. It will launch Gamecube games then I will get the DIOSMIOS splash and nothing will happen after that.

It seems to put it into some sort of standby where the power button will be green but I can tap it to turn the console off.

I've tried using wiiflow with a little more success as I've gotten wii games to work with that. But Gamecube games no luck, Dios Mios splash screen will launch then black screen also.

I'm beginning to think the worst, that my hard drive isn't compatible. But if that were the case then the Wii games wouldn't have loaded right?

Any help? Sorry!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you update to which version of the USBloaderGX? (current latest is revision1209)
Like PsyBlade said, the version 3.0 (revision 1180) doesn't support DIOS MIOS + USB, and doesn't support DIOS MIOS lite newer than v2.1
you don't need to downgrade, but to upgrade your softmod/homebrew versions.
Could you tell us which information are written at the top of the Credit window in USBLoaderGX? (the two lines)

You said even your Wii games are not working. Are they stuck on a black screen too?
No sound at all while in black screen? your TV doesn't loose the video signal?

like asked above; what's your HDD format for both Wii and Gamecube?
Gamecube games require FAT32 with 32k cluster located on the first partition of the drive with 512byte per sector.
Wii games require either WBFS, FAT32, NTFS, Ext, in any sizes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol