Bonestorm

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've dumped my nand to SD card and set up the Emunand but when I install wads the games just return to Loader? any special instructions to take on vwii that differ from normal wii?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
do you have d2x cIOS installed? (I guess you do, because USBLoader is doing a check before launching a game). which version ?
You probably followed a bad hacking guide, which told you to install d2x r53 because "LAST !! should be better !"
But, no, it's wrong. r53 doesn't work with EmuNAND. r53 is a beta version, used only for a specific purpose (USB port1 support, which you don't need) but break other features.
Reinstall d2x with r52 instead !

Did you try different games? Maybe the one you try to launch is bad/corrupted/or doesn't work ?

verify your SD cad is FAT32 and MBR.
there's no check in the loader as it expect users to have these settings.

Last edited by Cyan,

Bonestorm

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do you have d2x cIOS installed? (I guess you do, because USBLoader is doing a check before launching a game). which version ?
You probably followed a bad hacking guide, which told you to install d2x r53 because "LAST !! should be better !"
But, no, it's wrong. r53 doesn't work with EmuNAND. r53 is a beta version, used only for a specific purpose (USB port1 support, which you don't need) but break other features.
Reinstall d2x with r52 instead !

Did you try different games? Maybe the one you try to launch is bad/corrupted/or doesn't work ?

verify your SD cad is FAT32 and MBR.
there's no check in the loader as it expect users to have these settings.
I have d2x v10beta53-alt-vwii base56 thats what it says in USBLGX credit screen, how do I go about installing the proper cios>? I hacked the vwii a long time ago and forgot.

Thanks for reply!

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitive vwii guide in the sticky is very clear and easy to follow. Scroll pretty far down to cios installs

Last edited by Tri-Z,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...