Hacking USB LOADER QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked all over the place google, here, everywhere. I just need to find out what the best USB laoder is for compatibility and burning the game to the hard drive. Every time I try to back up my Super Mario Galaxy it Freezes after like 3 hours on sd/usb loader 1.5. ANy suggestions??

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no no no I want to be able to play the games on my Wii and burn my wii games to my hard drive bu waninkoko's USB Loader wont burn my Super Mario Galaxy properly

Amarabha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe you have temperature problems with your hdd and it is not the loader. I had that problem in the very beginning, but i bought myself an Icey Box

ib350u-b-bl_PicBig1.jpg

http://www.raidsonic.de/en/pages/products/...e_objectID=2531

and i never had any problems with freezing games again.

Also make sure you use the last revision of cIOS36 and your original game disc isn't scratched. Try downloading an ISO of that game (I think you should know where and how you can download them...) and copy it to your hdd. If it works fine, it is definetly a problem with your disc.

Amarabha

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I had a fan going on high right at the drive the whole night and it still froze. I have played SMG maybe a few times. It is not scratched. I need a better loader. All of the games play fine off the disc, SMG just wont copy over. It wants 11 hours to copy my SMG to the disc

Amarabha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Emeraldman94 said:
Well I had a fan going on high right at the drive the whole night and it still froze. I have played SMG maybe a few times. It is not scratched. I need a better loader. All of the games play fine off the disc, SMG just wont copy over. It wants 11 hours to copy my SMG to the disc

Waninkoko's 1.5 is state of the art at this time. Maybe you should give my suggestion a try and download an ISO, maybe burn it or copy it with WBFS Manager to your hdd...

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the loader here with like 300 revisions. Waninkoko's latest release is 1.5, did it come with new CIOS or something to make his loader faster/better or am I still ok with the latest revisions for the big project here?

Didn't want to make a new thread and this is a general USB loader thread so I thought this was the place to go.

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrBubbles said:
I'm using the loader here with like 300 revisions. Waninkoko's latest release is 1.5, did it come with new CIOS or something to make his loader faster/better or am I still ok with the latest revisions for the big project here?

Didn't want to make a new thread and this is a general USB loader thread so I thought this was the place to go.

What Loader are you using?????????? Mr. Bubbles????? Yes SD/USB loader 1.5 has the cios rev 10

Amarabha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
With 1.5 Waninkoko released cIOS36 rev10. USBLoader GX is based on 1.1 but with some code enhancements and features of 1.5

1.1 had some issues with installing and especially deleting games from your hdd. So i would suggest that you use 1.5 for installing(ripping)/deleting games. The loader you use to actually load your games to play them seems to be regardless, apart from some game compatibility problems.

Amarabha

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emeraldman94 said:
MrBubbles said:

What Loader are you using?????????? Mr. Bubbles????? Yes SD/USB loader 1.5 has the cios rev 10

Loader:USB Loader GX V 1.0

So it has the same old CIOS10 or a newer CISO10?

Amarabha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
MrBubbles said:
Emeraldman94 said:
MrBubbles said:

Loader:USB Loader GX V 1.0

So it has the same old CIOS10 or a newer CISO10?

NOT cIOS10 BUT cIOS36 (revision 10)

Again, if you want to avoid having problems when deleting games via ANY loader read my post above

Amarabha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol