Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tj_cool said:
Snoozer said:
maybe i should repeat myself:
USE THIS ONE: german.lang (this one is extended by my girlfriend)
the original one is hardly translated. Therefore it won't change anything in your mostpart english loader!
I'll post it in the languages topic when I'm done updating the dutch.lang
Then they'll update it on the server
smile.gif

hmm...honestly: you shouldn't...because I have this lang file only in my language path on my sd.
i had it in my repository path which I update everytime a new revision is released.
so everytime when something is added in the lang files, i add it in my custom file.
but when I try to compile the usbloader, it moans about something and crashes while "linking language files"
so this lang file is working from the SD. but obviusly not made for being in the official repository

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE(jono@home @ Jul 28 2009, 03:27 PM) dual partitioned drives will not load any games on USB Loader GX with cios rev 14 from rev 648 onwards.. use rev 647..

Although nice ideas and features... why o why, are more features being added to this loader when this is a bit of an issue that clearly needs fixing...
frown.gif
obviously what was changed in rev 648.. broke the basics of the loader..

at the end of the day I just want a good solid loader that plays the games...

I've heard first hand that the devs are aware of the issue and have started looking into it.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Snoozer said:
hmm...honestly: you shouldn't...because I have this lang file only in my language path on my sd.
i had it in my repository path which I update everytime a new revision is released.
so everytime when something is added in the lang files, i add it in my custom file.
but when I try to compile the usbloader, it moans about something and crashes while "linking language files"
so this lang file is working from the SD. but obviusly not made for being in the official repository
No problem
I'll compile and correct it
smile.gif

invitroo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, i have a wii 3.1, i upgrade in 3.2u, it's ok, but when i go in cios 222 installer, i have a problem, i see "select ios for install " i can't see or

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
USB Loader GX r663 - Click HERE to download

Changes (copied from Google project page):
  • put menu=MenuDiscList after using the network in MenuDiscList to correct the bug in the list view.
  • change wifiBtn and channelBtn images and add IP address tooltip to the wifiBtn *rockout with your cock out*

Both DOL and ELF versions included in archive

!DOWNLOAD AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Note: If you are going to 'test' these revisions and you're having some issues, first please start from scratch. Backup your SD card, wipe your SD card, and start again. If you're not at least prepared to try this first, please don't download and test these revisions, stick to the released stable versions. Thank you.

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thx, but no thx ChokeD, it takes too long to put back 150 games thats over 250gig, plus i want to keep the fat32 partiton for roms, vc / wii ware and nand emulation

Smiff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok just tried channel loading on my 3.2E wii (r661)
wiiware loads fine yay! (despite the note giantpune made in changelog)
but how do i get proper names for the list? currently just shows 4 letter abbrev then "unknown-" - if this isn't WiiTDB what should i be using thanks?
there's also a lot more items in the list than wiiware/channels, not sure its filtering them like its supposed to.
unfortunately it takes a long time to test this area because you need to restart the system, restart the loader etc between each load :/

misteromar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im getting code dump consistantly.

I have the latest version that the gx updater goes too, PAL Wii 4.1, cios rev 10.

The covers stopped displaying in coursel and tile display styles, but would display in the listed format. While clicking around the diffrent displays and restting the covers file path, it keeps code dumping after a few minutes.

It seems to only happen as I updated from sys menu 4.0 to 4.1 using waninkok's updater.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES YES YES !!!!!!

Thank you, THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED with r663.

I know someone added that:

[*] put menu=MenuDiscList after using the network in MenuDiscList to correct the bug in the list view.

AND IT WORKED.

First 2 times I tried to reproduce it I lost my pointer when actually attempting to download the missing cover and returning to the GX menu (FLOOK maybe, maybe not, might want to check that for shits and giggles),but it was still fully functional without the pointer being visible.

After that know matter what I try I can't reproduce the error doing anything I had tried before.

I've tried again and again with know error of any kind. Not the missing pointer, nothing. Absolutely wonderful.

Thanks for listening to what might have seemed like noise at first.
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Very appreciative,
ChokeD

shadow_shd

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I don't stop having DSI crashes with r661, 662 and 663.
When I go to settings menu, and "Custom paths", I can't change anything. Get a "Error" message, then few minutes later, DSI crash...

I have a 4.1 "Waninkoko" E Wii, with cIOS 14, a 250 Gb Samsung 2.5" USB drive with 1 FAT32 partition and 1 WBFS partition.

I'm right now trying with r609.

Edit : same thing with r609.
Trying to downgrade to 4.0E...

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
ChokeD said:
Jaz808 said:
Thx Logan, ok only one partition with newer version above r647.

QUOTE said:
try the fat32 format tool in my signature. It works real well.

Why do i need to format the Fat32 partition ?
I was suggesting you format the entire drive to 1 partition with the FAT32 tool instead of 2 partitions on the drive. Then format with wbfs 3.0 and put your games back on the drive with wbfs 3.0.

does it ever occur to you, people may want two partitions????.. one for the loader.. and the other for homebrew like media player CE

the best solution would be to advise the poor bloke to use revision 647.. and wait for this problem to be fixed before updating the latest version... i mean cmon.. its a simpler solution that telling the chap to reformat his harddrive and re add his games.. you any idea how many hours of his life he would waste doing that ???

*shakes head*

dual partitioned drives will not load any games on USB Loader GX with cios rev 14 from rev 648 onwards.. use rev 647.. (await fix!!!)

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
USB Loader GX r664 - Click HERE to download

Changes (copied from Google project page):
  • little change to the bootup (might fix some startup problems)

Both DOL and ELF versions included in archive

!DOWNLOAD AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Note: If you are going to 'test' these revisions and you're having some issues, first please start from scratch. Backup your SD card, wipe your SD card, and start again. If you're not at least prepared to try this first, please don't download and test these revisions, stick to the released stable versions. Thank you.

Those with multiple partitions should try this revision.

BobFranz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK as I am a big new to this please if I sound dumb just let me know.

I have installed the latest rev 664 and am trying to run it with cIOS 222 so that I can play rock band and stuff. Now when I load the USB Loader it asks which cIOS I want to use I choose 222 and then it loads. The rockband gear is getting power now which it didn't before which is a good sign. But now the only problem is that the loader is only showing me one game. Anybody have an idea what I am doing wrong? If you need more info just let me know and I will try to tell you what you need.

i122_tmpphpaF8b5t.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...