• Likes 48

timtlm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hai1242 said:
No one else have the problem where you have to run the game a second time before it actually boots up? The first time you run it there is a black screen and must have a hard reset.

On some cios revs you have to completely power off the wii before loading another game. Using home to go back to the wii menu will result in the black screen on the next load.

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
malu05 said:
Super Release. Thanks alot for this.

However im having a MAJOR problem. I can ONLY run one (1) game. If i run 1 game, press the home button and play another (or the same again) the screen goes black stay black untill i turn off the power to the wii and restart it the "hard" way.
I have tried to set the wii in standby every time i played a game but it did not help it... I must turn off the power to the wii to play another game.
This is one of the reasons why I have no desire to move from cIOS rev9 for the time being.

Hai1242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I have a playcount of 0 then the game will go to a blackscreen. BUT if I reboot I will have a playcount of 1 and the game works!!

I deleted my sd://config folder and reset every playcount to 0 and they all blackscreen again... only working when I reboot and have a playcount >1.

I do not know what is wrong, I updated to rev13b a long time ago and didn't have this problem until recently. Please help if you can.

bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ocdetective said:
malu05 said:
Super Release. Thanks alot for this.

However im having a MAJOR problem. I can ONLY run one (1) game. If i run 1 game, press the home button and play another (or the same again) the screen goes black stay black untill i turn off the power to the wii and restart it the "hard" way.
I have tried to set the wii in standby every time i played a game but it did not help it... I must turn off the power to the wii to play another game.
This is one of the reasons why I have no desire to move from cIOS rev9 for the time being.

Same here, cIOS rev 10, everything works fine, anti-002 for a few games but its stable on rev 548 I think.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I installed the cIOS223 (37 merged with 36) and I was trying to use the IOS reload block option but it only sends me back to HBC, anyone having this problem..??
huh.gif

Huwie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So how do I uninstall this latest update that broke everything? I tried to install the old version over the top but no banana.

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Golfje said:
Just updated to rev580. Can't play any games.. Just gives a code dump after launching game....
same here, every single title that works with NeoGammaR6 gives me a codedump and the server where it gets the covers, are non working too

Golfje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Golfje said:
Just updated to rev580. Can't play any games.. Just gives a code dump after launching game....

Posts merged

QUOTE(Huwie @ Jul 6 2009, 07:29 AM) So how do I uninstall this latest update that broke everything? I tried to install the old version over the top but no banana.

I think you could try to delete the config files and startup the loader again.....

bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Golfje said:
I think you could try to delete the config files and startup the loader again.....

I see this come up again and again and again when somebody upgrades.

Should have a "readme.txt" attached to the download via internet or a message that pops up when doing it via the loader.

"Delete your Config files before starting"

dexter222

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deleting the config files when r580 didn't work was the first thing I tried...

I reset my dol path, tried to download cover and disc images and, of course, lost wiimote pointer, changed some individual settings and restarted - was broken again.

It worked long enough to see that coverwall and carousel haven't been finished yet so really no reason to upgrade from r550.

I'll check again when r1750 comes out... in a couple of days lol

awiibit.com has a modified r550 that downloads covers from a current site... so I'm set
smile.gif

jjplayground

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
slingshot27 said:
Move from SD to USB HD ???
===================
I have a working USBLoader GX on a SD cart. I read everything can be run from HDD which look oke for me. I just can not seem to get it working.
What have I done.
I have a WBFS partition 450 Gb. I also have a FAT32 partition 45 Gb.
I copied the following folder to the HDD card
\apps\usbloader gx
\wtheme
\config
\images
\backgroundmusic

In the config file I changes all path to use USB: instead of SD:

When I start USBLoader GX through the forwarder the loader starts en reboots to the main wii screen.
I have also deleted all folders except the apps folder.
Al the same
frown.gif

an some tell me what to do please?

The fat32 partition has to be partition #1 on the drive.

Also make sure your using the latest forwarder.Not all forwarders look on the hard drive.

Use the latest one here

http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads/forwarders

Oh oh can I swap the 2 partitoon without losing all the data on
data. I think I have sey both patition to primary.

Both partitions need to be set as primary, however, the FAT32 partition must come before the WBFS partition.

Can I do this with a partition tool without losing the data in the WBFS partition ?

jjplayground

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
0ld8oy said:
Both partitions need to be set as primary, however, the FAT32 partition must come before the WBFS partition.
wrong. I have a WBFS partition before my FAT partition and it works fine. Just make sure the fats one says active when you look at it in windows disk manager. and test if HBC can load apps from it. if HBC doesnt see your partition, then this app/ forwarder won't.

>>>>>EDIT>>>>>>>>>>
A picture is worth 1,000 words. Just make your drive look like this.--> drive letter, FAT, dark blue, active. It doesn't matter what program you use to achieve this. But make it look like this it windows disk management and then you can all quit asking.
http://img188.imageshack.us/i/manage.jpg/
http://img18.imageshack.us/i/diskmanagement.jpg/

Ok, I thought I had my fat32 partition was active, will check it. Can fat 32 be the problem?
It is a good idea to have HBC load apps from it... if I only new how to do this.
How can I start an app which is on the USB HDD ? Just put an application in \apps\ ?
Will it appear automatically in the HBC ?
Or...
thanx for helping me man !

jjplayground

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tagteam3283 said:
Hooya said:
dogmanky said:
wr0ngway said:
I'm unable to get the forwarder (16/6/09) to load the app (r576) from my USB drive. I can load the app from USB using HBC (1.0.3), and everything works fine in the app once it is running. All the paths in app config have a USB prefix. When I start the forwarder I see the loading screen, then blank, then the wii tiles as it restarts. The HD activity light does flicker during this process. Anyone have any ideas?

cIOS38_rev13a
HD (WD Passport 160G) plugged into bottom slot (doesn't work in top slot)
2 partitions:
1st = HBFS, 155GB
2nd (active) = FAT, 5GB

Are you sure your 2nd partition is FAT and not FAT32? Someone correct me, but I think 4GB is the max FAT partition.

Regardless of partition size, FAT32 is a better choice anyway. Also, make sure both partitions are active/primary or you'll probably run into issues.
hi guys, me tryng this as well,
unabl;e to set both as active via windows disk manager, as soon as one is set tio active, the other comes off active

to set the separate partitions i had to do this [seagate go 500gb]
1) set primary partition 1gb fat32
2) set primary partition remaining 476Gb no format
3) remove 1st partition
4) plug drive into usb,laoder gx and use formnat to wfbs
5) set primary partition to 1gb again and active
6) run installer, change setting to USB

using other methods the WBFS manager errors when formatting
when using WASmanager, i get an error -1 when accessing both USB and USB 2 drive

any ideas?

cant see npothing from USB in HBC1.03. do i have to change the settings in HBC to read USB?

okay ,can see apps in HBS now and WADmanager picks up USB2 wads, however, getting a -4100 error when installing

then when trying again, error -1

okay so i installed the forwarded using my SD card adn all working fine now. still, never seen the 4100 error b4

Oke, I am stupid but what do you mean with
Maybe that will solve my problem !

Snoozer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
jjplayground said:
tagteam3283 said:
Hooya said:
dogmanky said:
wr0ngway said:
I'm unable to get the forwarder (16/6/09) to load the app (r576) from my USB drive. I can load the app from USB using HBC (1.0.3), and everything works fine in the app once it is running. All the paths in app config have a USB prefix. When I start the forwarder I see the loading screen, then blank, then the wii tiles as it restarts. The HD activity light does flicker during this process. Anyone have any ideas?

cIOS38_rev13a
HD (WD Passport 160G) plugged into bottom slot (doesn't work in top slot)
2 partitions:
1st = HBFS, 155GB
2nd (active) = FAT, 5GB

Are you sure your 2nd partition is FAT and not FAT32? Someone correct me, but I think 4GB is the max FAT partition.

Regardless of partition size, FAT32 is a better choice anyway. Also, make sure both partitions are active/primary or you'll probably run into issues.
hi guys, me tryng this as well,
unabl;e to set both as active via windows disk manager, as soon as one is set tio active, the other comes off active

to set the separate partitions i had to do this [seagate go 500gb]
1) set primary partition 1gb fat32
2) set primary partition remaining 476Gb no format
3) remove 1st partition
4) plug drive into usb,laoder gx and use formnat to wfbs
5) set primary partition to 1gb again and active

using other methods the WBFS manager errors when formatting
when using WASmanager, i get an error -1 when accessing both USB and USB 2 drive

any ideas?

cant see npothing from USB in HBC1.03. do i have to change the settings in HBC to read USB?

okay ,can see apps in HBS now and WADmanager picks up USB2 wads, however, getting a -4100 error when installing

then when trying again, error -1

okay so i installed the forwarded using my SD card adn all working fine now. still, never seen the 4100 error b4

Oke, I am stupid but what do you mean with
Maybe that will solve my problem !

There is an easyInstaller you can find over here http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/downloads/list
BUT: I never used it, just knowing its existence
tongue.gif

d popcorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kikoshi said:
Golfje said:
same here, every single title that works with NeoGammaR6 gives me a codedump and the server where it gets the covers, are non working too
games still work fine for me and i dont get a code dump but lot of covers and disc not work now no download. what happened to the multi host from a few rev back? now it only use wiitdb that has lot of missing image ?? i got new fresh sd card and for disc its missing over 100 files and cover around 20

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
quick question, how do you go about getting the soucre code for the load never used google code before and cant figure out how to get it??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la