• Views 7,175,677
  • Replies 29,365
  • Likes 48

tomwalsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
excellent loader, I'm trying to theme my own loader with different music, etc.. and also learning very slowly how to complile, so far I've gone throught all the tutorials with success, Where do I get the latest source code for r289????

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elfish said:
ringorinfret said:
I have a problem , I am not sure it is related to what exactly. I dumped Wii Play onto the harddisk, then i launch it from this loader. when i try to play the Tank game, the nunchuk does not work. But when I am in the GUI menu of the loader I can use the nunchuk to scroll up and down...so it is working.

any ideas?

do you use some kind of forwarder channel to lauch the usbloader?

yes I use the wii-ish style forwarder... thats related?? I'll see if it solved the problem launching only from HBC... I find it way more convenient to have a channel though

edit: even going through HBC directly, the nunchuck does not work, it works if i use the original DVD. might be that the loader needs to reset it or something, can someone look into that? might affect other games as well...

thanks!

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
tomwalsh said:
excellent loader, I'm trying to theme my own loader with different music, etc.. and also learning very slowly how to complile, so far I've gone throught all the tutorials with success, Where do I get the latest source code for r289????

you can always find the latest source here
http://usbloader-gui.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
also read the first post of this topic. it contains links to two packages you may need to download to successfully compile this

tomwalsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
also read the first post of this topic. it contains links to two packages you may need to download to successfully compile this

I have already gone to that link and i don't know how to download all of it together
wacko.gif
is there a program that will download all the files into a folder for me? i have downloaded a file with all the source code before, r230, but can't find any new files....

Thanks in advance for any help
yaypsp.gif

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone able to help me please?

I am having trouble getting "player1_grab.png" to work for my themes (comes with Mario-Bro - widescreen mode). Should it be able to work with the latest builds or is it just me?

Solecist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
One suggestion....when we enter the CREDITS , the music is on a high volume ...make a fade in...it can be a fast fade in ....mas either way ...make it...!
wink.gif

in the first video of this usbloader u made (is in first page) i see a snes loader or a forwarder (dont know), I WANT that forwarder
smile.gif
i loved the logo of the channel ...where can i find it ?

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ringorinfret said:
Elfish said:
ringorinfret said:
I have a problem , I am not sure it is related to what exactly. I dumped Wii Play onto the harddisk, then i launch it from this loader. when i try to play the Tank game, the nunchuk does not work. But when I am in the GUI menu of the loader I can use the nunchuk to scroll up and down...so it is working.

any ideas?

do you use some kind of forwarder channel to lauch the usbloader?

yes I use the wii-ish style forwarder... thats related?? I'll see if it solved the problem launching only from HBC... I find it way more convenient to have a channel though

edit: even going through HBC directly, the nunchuck does not work, it works if i use the original DVD. might be that the loader needs to reset it or something, can someone look into that? might affect other games as well...

thanks!

bump so that it got visibility...
wink.gif

comet77

Trophies
Website
www.megaupload.com
XP
Country
Canada
tomwalsh said:
QUOTE said:

I have already gone to that link and i don't know how to download all of it together
wacko.gif
is there a program that will download all the files into a folder for me? i have downloaded a file with all the source code before, r230, but can't find any new files....

Thanks in advance for any help
yaypsp.gif

A good free program is DownloadSVN.exe

http://www.codeplex.com/DownloadSVN

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can i get the wad forwarder (assuming its a forwarder) channel shown in the top youtube video on the first page of this post?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so...