Trophies
XP
Country
France
wiistiti said:
keyra said:
nothing new, blank page, no covers, keep saying 0 game 0 gb on disk
anyone could send me his config cfg or at least tell me what i could be lacking

i had sd:/config renamed as sd:/oldconfig and sd:/apps/usbloader_gx only had boot.dol and the same thing happened to me when I first launched r1011 on a wbfs partition.

i went into "config/game load" and changed "install partitions" to "game partition" then "config/parental control" to set a password then "config/custom paths" to change "update path" to sd:/apps/usbloader_gx. after this i still had a blank page with 0 game 0 gb. the issue was resolved after i restarted usbloadergx.

i'll check that asap

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried r1011, it correctly shown my games.
But I didn't delete the config files, I used the one generated from r1004.

My configs are on SD:/config/
My Partition is a WBFS

r1012 rewrites the game menus (list, carousel, wall), maybe that will help you.
The test version Is working fine for me.

Patrick444

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using CFG Loader since day one. decided to add USB Loader Gx so I can install games since CFG was giving me problems. But now I have more problems. Some games that worked 100% with CFG either load fine or give me a 002 error asking me to eject. Eject? I still can't install games from original disc (Sounds like the wii is chewing up the game in there!) I know my drive is fine for wii/gamecube/ and DL Discs so what did I miss? Any suggestions please?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Patrick444 said:
I've been using CFG Loader since day one. decided to add USB Loader Gx so I can install games since CFG was giving me problems. But now I have more problems. Some games that worked 100% with CFG either load fine or give me a 002 error asking me to eject. Eject? I still can't install games from original disc (Sounds like the wii is chewing up the game in there!) I know my drive is fine for wii/gamecube/ and DL Discs so what did I miss? Any suggestions please?
- The error 0002 is an anti piracy from nintendo.
You have to set "Error 0002" to ON (or even ANTI) in the main preferences (and check that individual game preferences have correctly 0002 set to ON before launching a game).
CFG Loader was probably doing it automatically without you knowing it.

- About the install feature : Which revision did you use ?
Try with r874, or with latest unofficial beta r1012.

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Running USB Loader GX r938 and running into problems with Waninkoko's cIOSx rev20b 250 with IOS57 base off of a WBFS USB HDD.

The scenario is that I was running USB Loader GX globally on 249 rev20b with a IOS56 base and all was fine until 007/CoD:BO came out. Of course in order to play those games I switched my cIOSx 249 rev20b with a IOS56 base with one using an IOS57 base. Fast forward to now, I find that certain games like Harry Potter 1-4 freeze at certain places, more often then when I was using cIOSx 249 rev20b with a IOS56 base. Because I only need cIOSx 249 rev20b with a IOS57 base for two games, I installed cIOSx 249 rev20b with a IOS56 base and cIOSx 250 rev20b with a IOS57 base. Problem is when I set 249 to be used globally and 250 to be used in the game settings for CoD:BO, the game still freezes as if it was running off of a base IOS56. I can set it to use Herme's cIOS v5.1 223 base IOS57, and it works just fine.

For some reason, the option to choose IOS250 in the individual game settings is not working. I understand that using IOS250 in the global settings is ignored and reverts to IOS222, but again this is using the individual game load settings set to IOS250, while globally IOS249 is in use. I have also checked and re-checked the test cases, IOS bases, and config files.

Has anyone come across this issue? Is anyone currently playing CoD:BO using USB Loader GX set to use cIOSx 250 rev20b with a IOS57 base in the game load setting while cIOSx 249 rev20b with a IOS56 base is set in USB Loader GX's global settings?

-[]D

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Could you try r1012 with the same setting ?

Maybe it's only a problem with r938 (which, like said many time, is not officially compatible with cIOSx. cIOSx support was dropped in r931).
Please let me know if r1012 has the same problem, so I can tell Dimok about it.

I don't have CoD to test myself, but I tried with Arc Rise Fantasia and r1000+
Setting main IOS to 249(rev17) and ARF individually to 250 (rev20b[56]), the IOS reloading was working fine and the game didn't freeze at the usual freezing spot.

d_bizzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone tell me if r1012 or any previous version of USB Loader supports writing savegame data direct to SD (I think it's called FAT FFS Module) ?

Monster212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow i must say i been using the beta versions of this since 1010 and must say i have not run into any issues... i have a 1.5tb drive wankios 20b revision with 57 as base , i am able to play COD with 249 and base 57 works perfect... i plan on trying the new 1012 and see how that does but i just wanted to say great job on updating the best USB loader....

thanks long time GX user.... Monster212

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know any plan about adding that feature.
I can't talk in place of the developers, but if a loader already have it, I guess it can be done.

Don't hold your breath on it
tongue.gif

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cyan said:
Could you try r1012 with the same setting ?

Maybe it's only a problem with r938 (which, like said many time, is not officially compatible with cIOSx. cIOSx support was dropped in r931).
Please let me know if r1012 has the same problem, so I can tell Dimok about it.

I don't have CoD to test myself, but I tried with Arc Rise Fantasia and r1000+
Setting main IOS to 249(rev17) and ARF individually to 250 (rev20b[56]), the IOS reloading was working fine and the game didn't freeze at the usual freezing spot.
Yes, the problem still exists with r1012. For some reason, when ever I set USB Loader GX to use cIOSx rev20b 250 base57 in COD:BO's game load setting it will not work. If I set it to Herme's v5 223 base57 it works. IOS250 is just not working while selecting the same IOS in slot 249 does for some reason.

-[]D

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant speak for the rest of the devs, but i have no interest in adding support for any sort of gamer-spam.

i cant imagine for a minute that there is ever 1 person that wants to look at what games you are playing except for you. you might as well put some banner ads in your signature because they are just as useless and annoying as these shitty gamertags. but if you use a banner ad, theres a chance somebody will click at and you get paid.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
PPSainity said:
Yes, the problem still exists with r1012. For some reason, when ever I set USB Loader GX to use cIOSx rev20b 250 base57 in COD:BO's game load setting it will not work. If I set it to Herme's v5 223 base57 it works. IOS250 is just not working while selecting the same IOS in slot 249 does for some reason.
Does booting in 250 as base IOS (instead of individual IOS) correct the problem ?

I'm thinking about that :
If base 249 -> reloading to 250 individually : crash
but
base 250 : works fine
then, it's a IOS reload problem. But reloading worked fine with my testings, and we had report about Black Ops working fine with rev20b 250[57]+r1012 on IRC.

If base 250 doesn't work, could you try to reinstall rev20[57], or install it to another slot ? (are you sure the cIOS is correctly installed in 250 ? and with the correct base/revisions ?)

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
giantpune said:
i cant speak for the rest of the devs, but i have no interest in adding support for any sort of gamer-spam.

i cant imagine for a minute that there is ever 1 person that wants to look at what games you are playing except for you. you might as well put some banner ads in your signature because they are just as useless and annoying as these shitty gamertags. but if you use a banner ad, theres a chance somebody will click at and you get paid.

+1

outcast22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, Im stumped. I have a 4.2U wii that I softmodded last Christmas. Been running flawlessly with GX as my only loader. Recently installed Facebreakers and Superhero Squad games then all started to go to hell. Games started to freeze,black screens(about 50% of games),etc. Tried to access HBC and was made to update but afterwards my SD card corrupted. I got another card and put all my files and folders back on. Put r1010 on a found in a thread somewhere here. Situation just got worst. Now I tried to go back(have r883 on as of this posting) and am getting CODE DUMP screen. Need some guidance on a fix also want to know how many wad files of 202,222,223,249,&250 am I suppose to have because I have a total of 10 wads,each different(1 of 202, 2 of 222, 2 of 223, 3 of 249 and 2 of 250).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Now she knows a tenth percent of what I go through when you send me pms
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My links could be wild life in nature or wild life in unnatural circumstances lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your links are the Ukraine Russia war
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden signed a income contract just so you can keep sending me the mutated things that you do
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That just look right with food coloring liquid running down it
    +1
    Muhahahaha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Blue omelette
    +1
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you